What is everyone's beginning date and current weight loss?

Options

Replies

• carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey January 11 2011, but didn't join MFP until late March. 43.9 total lbs gone. Good luck to you!
  • BethanyCee
    BethanyCee Posts: 70
    Options
    I started 3/28 and I have lost 37lbs so far.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Started here 30th October 2010 115kgs (253lbs) now 95kgs(209lbs) Thats a loss of 20kgs or 44 lbs in almost 9 months. I don't know if that is good or not, but I'm happy. maybe its a bit slower to most, and of course I would like to be skinny 'tomorrow' but all good things come in time.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    I started my weight loss adventure May 12th 2011.....Lost 12 lbs so far......:ohwell:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I started getting serious about losing weight 11 Jan 2011 and joined MFP on 21 Jan.
    6 months later I'm 19kg (42 pounds) lighter.
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    Start date was April 5th 2011 at approx 300-315lbs.

Current weight today is 225.

Goal is 200ish, or until whenever I'm happy when I look in the mirror.

It does take time, but when I bought my first large shirt and fit into it better than I used to fit into the 2XLs I used to buy, all I could do was smile
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am the queen of slow eight loss. Started in november 2010 and lost 16 pounds. I still have 5 or 10 to go
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Started on January 6, 2011 and have lost 43 pounds. Two more to go before I have to decide whether or not I want to drop another 5.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 3 of this year and have lost 88 lbs so far. I have about 50 to go...I can't WAIT to get there, but I can honestly say that I have enjoyed the ride to health. Good luck to you...you CAN do it!!
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    I started yesterday so my current weight is my starting weight (246) but I'm like you. I'm a bit nervous about the long haul in front of me. I'm planning on running a 5k at the end of September, though, so hopefully I'll get fit enough for it!

Good luck to everyone and their weight loss!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I started on my journey in February, 2011 and have lost 48.3 pounds so far...I have a long ways to go yet, but I will get there! :happy:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Started in early April.
    Have lost 42 pounds, as of today. [:
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Started June 1, 2010 @ 205 lbs. Currently @ 130 for a weigh loss of 75 lbs. I've been maintaining for a month...Hope to eventually go down 5-10 more lbs, but don't really care if that happens, because I really just want to tone and I don't know how much weight that will be. I've loved every step of the way! My husband told me once to "embrace the suck"...And, I am glad I did. Hope you have a very eventful and enjoyable journey!!!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    I started April 11, 2011 at 256 and weighed in this morning at 215...a loss of 41 pounds. If I can do this, so can you! Take it one day at a time, one pound at a time, and you'll get there. :smile:
  • bowwowlova
    Options
    I started exactly a month ago and have lost 10 poundssss :)
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    started MFP in Jan but got serious in March

SW: 155
    CW: 129

:)
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I started first week of May, and I've lost 12 pounds so far. I hope to lose 10-15 more.
  • angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started June 3, 2010 and have lost 50lbs (low and slow). I did take off November and December and gained back 10lbs. But I have only 10 more to go!!!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    January 15th of this year... and 43 lbs to date. My original goal was 30.
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I lost 25ish kg's before joining MFP doing Weight watchers, Celebrity Slim and and mostly just watching what I eat.

I joined MFP 26th April (Tuesday after easter), so 13 weeks ago and have lost 9kgs (20lbs).

I have found MFP to be great in that you can eat 'normal' food and still lose (not just bowls of lettuce & carrot sticks!). I have learnt all about portion sizes and have gone back to eating like a skinny person, i.e. not binging on stuff that's bad for me.