80's Theme Continued: Biggest Hair Contest

bjohs
bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
edited September 30 in Chit-Chat
I dare anyone to post a photo of bigger hair than mine. I swear... it defied all laws of nature. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

bighair.jpg
(Edit to add: I am only 2 lbs heavier than I am in this photo... as of this weekend. This photo was taken in 1989. NSV!!!)

If you didn't have a pic of your hair, post one of your best 80's outfits! :)

Replies

• suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Like . . . totally tubular, you know?

I never could get the "big hair" look! But am still definitely an 80's chick!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    farfalledibaciodinotte Posts: 181 Member
    bahaaa... I have super curly hair now that I got a perm.. and let me just say.. in the morning.. I look like I've stuck a fork in the light socket.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    2 things.
    1) I had flat dirty little kid hair
    2) You totally didn't age since the 80s. Like, at all.
  • Ohhh I really want to post a pic of mine but I don't have any on my computer nor do I own a scanner, but just be advised I had some BIG hair. I popped the sides out like a cobra and had tall bangs too. ATROCIOUS but oh so funny. I love this thread, it gave me some smiles.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    bump - until tomorrow
  • bjohs
    Ohhh I really want to post a pic of mine but I don't have any on my computer nor do I own a scanner, but just be advised I had some BIG hair. I popped the sides out like a cobra and had tall bangs too. ATROCIOUS but oh so funny. I love this thread, it gave me some smiles.

Take a picture of the picture using your phone. :)
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    I can't beat that! I had big hair, but not like that...I am still an 80's girl at heart!
  • bjohs
    2) You totally didn't age since the 80s. Like, at all.

Omigosh! Thank you!!! :)
  • bjohs
    I can't beat that! I had big hair, but not like that...I am still an 80's girl at heart!

The 80's rocked!!! I'm 5'2" and that hair could have easily put me at about 5'4" on a good day. LOL!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Sweet, you were totally a HOT 80's Babe! I warn you, I grew up in Jersey....Some serious hair in the 80's!
  • bjohs
    Sweet, you were totally a HOT 80's Babe! I warn you, I grew up in Jersey....Some serious hair in the 80's!

I loved me some Jersey boys... Bon Jovi! Still do. :D
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    You are stunning in both photos, well done, nice legs too, they're not chicken legs, they have a nice shape to 'em. I salute you!!!xx
  • bjohs
    You are stunning in both photos, well done, nice legs too, they're not chicken legs, they have a nice shape to 'em. I salute you!!!xx

Thank you! I've never had chicken legs. I was in softball, volleyball, track, cheerleading, weight lifting and gymnastics during high school. Needless to say, I still have an athletic build after all these years. Hopefully muscle memory will come in to play when I start my Jillian Michael DVDs. LOL!
  • bjohs
    No one wants to challenge my big hair??? :D
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    SEXY MOMMA! You don't look like that was 22 years ago!! Hottie! : ) haha
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    since I am a guy, I just did not have the big puffy do...just short and sweet...lol My wife though....WOW but she will not post any pics.
This discussion has been closed.