Why do I think I'm a little different....

Options
I have never really asked any medical professional about this but here's what made me think I'm different or a bit off.
Opinions/hypothesis are welcome.

I am 5'3.5" or 5'4" I am not sure if my race matters but I am Asian. I have always been chunky ever since I turned 11 or 12 or at least that's what my mother has always told me.

When I tell somebody I weigh somewhere between 160 and 165, they think I am lying and this has always been my average weight even before I had my twins. They think I look lighter than what I say I weigh.
Next: Majority of the time I wear L or size 12/14. I know a lot of people who wear smaller sizes than I do and they are heavier than I am.
Every time I get a massage or pedicure (with leg massage) I always get asked if I was an athlete or a soccer player because my legs are really strong (insignificant), and whenever my resting HR is being monitored they ask if I was an athlete because it is at the lower end of the normal range.

I am aware of the fact that each of our body composition and frames are different. I am also aware that I have a lot of excess skin (abdominal area) due to multiple pregnancy and that I have a slower metabolism because of my PCOS.

And no I was never an athlete or have never been a part of some team... at all. I see my doctor every 6 months to monitor my cholesterol (genetic) and I think I might also share these same thoughts to him.

One reason why I am seriously doing this journey is because I want to know how far I can go.

I am just speaking my mind out here but again I am posting this because I need opinions.

Joan