Starting over

Options
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Ok, so I've slacked off, no, I just stopped but now I am back. No longer will I continue to beat myself up for not loosing weight or working out like I know I should. No one is perfect.The fact that I am still here is proof enough that I matter and that I am here for a a reason. So, who else is out there who may have stopped their attempt to improve their health and is now starting over? I know that I am not alone and am willing to join the team of 'Not Giving Up.' :bigsmile:

Holla back if you feel me.:blushing:

Replies

• juanitablackshe
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Ok, so I've slacked off, no, I just stopped but now I am back. No longer will I continue to beat myself up for not loosing weight or working out like I know I should. No one is perfect.The fact that I am still here is proof enough that I matter and that I am here for a a reason. So, who else is out there who may have stopped their attempt to improve their health and is now starting over? I know that I am not alone and am willing to join the team of 'Not Giving Up.' :bigsmile:

Holla back if you feel me.:blushing:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, I signed on a few months ago.....and finances caused me to go back to the worst of eating....I gained 20 pounds..........DAMMIT! Now I fit in NONE of my clothes except the sweats........gonna try this again...........:ohwell:
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me too, I just started again a week and a half ago. Determined to do it this time and I even bought six weeks of personal training to get me going.

Be strong! We can do it!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I slacked off almost all year...I did really good in January and February and I got a bad cold the end of February and never got back into the routine. I know that I need to get back into a routine before the holidays hit!

I'm Not Giving Up either!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Think of it like this....

There is no "starting over" just continuing on.
    We can't start over, we can just move forward and deal with things as they come up.
    Every day isn't a NEW day it's a continuation of the journey...even if yesterday you drove off the road, took out a fence, and ended up in a lake.....
    It's still moving forward....

:flowerforyou: