JUST STARTING

I've been paying attention to my intake on food i SEE ITS gonna be a challenge but not as hard as exercise i don't know where to start i am about 320lbs not sure cause I've avoided the scale for a while i haven't worked out since about 2003 and i haven't been active for about 2years now :( so what's the best thing for me to start out with and have good results

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    First thing you need to do is use the food diary to see what you are eating. and then cut out the fatty foods and try out some leans stuff. Start walking or swimming those are easy to do.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Just take a few days to get used to logging your daily food intake and navigating through the site. For exercise, you can't beat good old walking to just get moving. I'm from Texas, too, and I know it is way too hot to walk outside much right now. Maybe you can go to a mall and walk around? Find some sort of activity that you enjoy doing and make it fun. Put on some good music and just move! You can do this and we are all here to help!
  • I've found a dvd....leslie something lol its A one mile walk gonna try it
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    I walk with leslie sansone. I do her five mile tone & walk.

She is awesome. Start slow, don't take a chance on injury.

Just do what you can and always stretch after (she should have it on her dvd... at the end)

But it's a great way to start... one day at a time.

for sure keep logging and work on what you are eating.

Doesn't have to be perfect right now, just the fact you are starting is all the matters.

Give yourself time to work into the exercise and the food logging.

And always feel free to ask for help.

You can do this!
This discussion has been closed.