What is your desire today?

Options
It is Wednesday and I desire: a refreshing sleep, bright sunshine when I wake, will to work out twice in the day, diligence to stay with my reading with little distraction and meet my academic goals for the day, and a luscious, healthy dinner for me and my family - something new with a clean, zesty and light flavor; and most of all - appreciation of each moment as I live it.

What do you desire today?

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    a break............i desire a break.

a break in my luck................i dont what life to be easy.................. just want something, ANYTHING to go my way for once !
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Agreed, however I do get a break from work after today so thats a good thing.
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    A phone call from my daughter who left yesterday for basic training. I am so proud of her for what she's doing and I want her address asap to start writing my many letters to her! <3
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    My desire would have to be an uninterrupted sleep !!! Just a straight 6 hours would be AMAZING !!!!! It's been 3.5 years now and I miss my sleep :(
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I desire to wake up around 11, do a make-up round of 30 Day Shred, go apply for a few jobs (after a shower of course :P), register for classes for the fall, come home and chill, then after dinner resume my regular schedule of 30DS and the 100 push-up challenge.

Jeez....tomorrow's gonna be a busy day :huh:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    My desire is my kds would stop argueing just for 1 day! give poor old me a break! :)
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Sleep. plain, simple, just sleep...
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The object of my desire is out of my reach and out of contact at the moment. I desire a rest from the aching desire I have for that person who is out of my reach.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I had a "Treat" day on tues so I ate quite a bit of no no foods....so my desire for wed is to get back on track, get in all my exercize and drink a ton of water to flush out the excess sodium from previous day.

Some nice weather wouldn't hurt ..... a maid for the day as well would be splendid!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Today and every day, my desire is for the next year and a half to go by as quickly and painlessly as possible.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I desire self control, and a job I love.

I gotta get out there and get it!
  • moyyster
    moyyster Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today I desire...

To make a to- do list of everything I need to complete within the next 2 weeks before I leave
    To get some the things on my to- do list done
    To exercise
    For my lower back to stop hurting
    For something wonderful to happen

When you look at the day with a positive attitude, like something wonderful will happen, something wonderful will happen =)