Allergic to Nuts

I've posted this before I think it was in the wrong section, I'm looking for a substitute to nuts as a snack. A friend of mine mentioned Sesame sticks but I noticed they have a high level of protein

Replies

• Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    How about soyanuts - roasted osya beans. Or chickpeas - its roasted chickpeas. Very nice.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    I've posted this before I think it was in the wrong section, I'm looking for a substitute to nuts as a snack. A friend of mine mentioned Sesame sticks but I noticed they have a high level of protein

I am allergic to nuts as well and there is a website that sells sun butter, it tastes a lot like peanut butter but is made of sunflower seeds. The website is made for people with allergies. The food is great
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member

I am allergic to nuts as well and there is a website that sells sun butter, it tastes a lot like peanut butter but is made of sunflower seeds. The website is made for people with allergies. The food is great

What website is that? I have a ton of food allergies so I am always looking for swaps!
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    yea whats that site...I have a daughter with food allergies.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    The website is( http://www.sunbutter.com/ ) there are recipes also