I love this HRM

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
So i had some quick housework to do tonight and in 18 minutes i burned 141 calories woo hoo thats quick and if i burn 141 doing housework and MFP says I burned 60-70 in 18 minutes then I wonder how many calories I burn when I actually workout doing taebo???

Everyone needs a HRM these things are Bad *kitten*-- lovin it

Replies

• mrsyac2
    So i had some quick housework to do tonight and in 18 minutes i burned 141 calories woo hoo thats quick and if i burn 141 doing housework and MFP says I burned 60-70 in 18 minutes then I wonder how many calories I burn when I actually workout doing taebo???

Everyone needs a HRM these things are Bad *kitten*-- lovin it
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    question for HRM users, when you see that you have burned the extra calories doing housework, do you enter that in your exercise log?
  • Just got a polar F6 two days ago love it Went out joging and ran 4 miles in 41 min and burned 479 cal. I am sore today i am not use to running I have been using a elipitcal for most of my exercise. Now I can change up my exercise program.
  • mrsyac2
    Just got a polar F6 two days ago love it Went out joging and ran 4 miles in 41 min and burned 479 cal. I am sore today i am not use to running I have been using a elipitcal for most of my exercise. Now I can change up my exercise program.

wow your weight loss is amazing-- kudos to you for losing it
  • thank you and thanks to MFP and every one here this is truly a great web site
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Where do you get the HRM? Are they expensive?
    How are they accurate?
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Just got a polar F6 two days ago love it Went out joging and ran 4 miles in 41 min and burned 479 cal. I am sore today i am not use to running I have been using a elipitcal for most of my exercise. Now I can change up my exercise program.

wow your weight loss is amazing-- kudos to you for losing it

Your weight loss IS amazing!! Wow!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!1 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Where do you get the HRM? Are they expensive?
    How are they accurate?

you can get then anywhere almost, i got mine off ebay for $105, the prices usually range anywhere from $30 - $200. i did a lot of research before i got mine, and thought the polar f7 is best for me.
  • mrsyac2
    i got mine from target i got the polar f4 and it was 89.00

yes they are accurate way more than gym machines guesstimating
This discussion has been closed.