HERE FOR GOOD!!!

Options
I joined this site some time ago and kinda half *kitten* payed attention to it.....Last month my wife decided that she no longer wanted to be married to me and said it wasn't my fault we just wer not compatable anymore....needless to say hours and hours of crying and feeling like **** about have now brought me back here...I think that I am really going to try this time and see if I can't get into shape again...I will accept all friends and all encouragement....Thanks

Replies

• mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    Good luck on your journey through life!
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Like I tell everyone new, it's like everything else in life, the more you put into it the more you will get out of it. If you give it your all, you will lose weight & get in shape. I'v lost 10 lbs. in the 20 days I've been here & I don't have to starve myself to do it. Friends are important for support too! Feel free to add me!
  • HatFullOfCrazy
    HatFullOfCrazy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to pull yourself back up by your boot-straps! It's not an easy path to follow, but you will be rewarded if you keep it up. This is one thing in life that we have complete control over, and we can choose to be healthy and happy no matter what else is happening.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great support & motivation here. Friend me if you like

Good Luck

Di :smile: