Busy Schedule Needing Suggestions

Options
I have gotten the eating right thing down for the most part, but I work 3 jobs (one where I wait tables twice a week at night). When I get home it's late and my day time job starts at 8am.

Does anyone have any quick exercises/tips for me to at least fit in 30 minutes of an exercise that's worth it?

For an idea of my schedule/workplaces:
Mon-Fri work in an office behind a desk with a 30min-1hour lunch break
Tues/Thurs wait tables after my day job
Everyday (fit in about 30mins-2hours) for freelance web design

I always feel exhausted but need to do something to supplement my eating right...so again, any suggestions?

Replies

• chardawg80
    chardawg80 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    pushups, pushups and more pushups....if you have an android phone get the "pushup app" from Rittr labs....when I started I was only able to complete 160 pushups, now I do 500 with a 25lb backpack...

having 3 kids I had no time to exercise, no time to go to the gym...so I started doing these on the floor in the bathroom while they were taking their nightly bath...and has evolved into this....

If you space your sets at 60-75 seconds (the app has a timer) you'll burn more calories than cardio...

Good luck!
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Look for anything total body. Work more than one muscle group at once to get a maximum workout and save yourself some time.
  • mystiloo
    mystiloo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Circuits would probably be a great idea. Jillian Michael 30 day shred is about 30 minutes and you get cardio coupled with strength training and you could do that Mondays and Wednesdays after work. Even Fridays if you were really feeling it. I have the levels written out if you are interested, otherwise the DVD is about $8 on Amazon. :0)
  • action0099
    action0099 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks!