Jillian Michaels-Shred it

Options
Any one tried this -Shred it with weights- or is currently doing it? do ya like it? see any resutls...did you really lose up to 5 pounds a week, like it says in the cover... lol..any info will do..

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I use it here and there.. can't really say it gave results on its own because I do a lot of other workouts with it. Great workout though :)
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    I haven't done that one, but I have done the 30 day shred and let me say, I love and hate that woman at the same time! LOL She is great! I did lose a lot of weight doing that one and got a lot more toned and "fit".
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Losing weight comes down to 90% diet...but yes it is a good workout.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    At Target they have her new one, Get Ripped in 30 Days. (I believe it is called)

Or when Jeff is done with 30 days of Asylum, you can borrow it or we can do it together! LOL they sell the jump rope and the ladder on its own. Almost got an extra ladder today but going to hold off so I am not tempted to do it with Jeff. lol
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I meant the 5 lbs in a week as a joke...in my sarcastic tone..i know eating the right thing is the key..... ive tried ripped in 30 days..i have it..and loved it... i just want to spice up my current weight training and do something different here and there so i wont get tired..

.and yes cristina ill do it with ya...i have a jump rope already...and the ladder cant you just use rope or something...make it into the shape of a ladder? anyways thanks for yall responces
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred - kettleball workout. I don't think I could lose 5lbs in one week from only that however it is a great workout! It's only 30 minutes and the next day I was super sore! It was a fun workout as well and was not boring at all! I think if you do these and count calories... you should see results!
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't done that one, but I have done the 30 day shred and let me say, I love and hate that woman at the same time! LOL She is great! I did lose a lot of weight doing that one and got a lot more toned and "fit".

yeah its a love and hate relationship with her...but you get a good work out outta of it :)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    yeah probably. I seen in videos where a person used electric tape and made that ladder. at least it won;'t be moving on them! haha.