Time to bring SEXY back, weight loss challenge :)

Options
2»

Replies

• mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I am really struggling right now and need some motivation and accountability. I may also ask a lot of questions as I've never done a challenge before. How do I find this thread every Wed?
    I need to find a measuring tape too....

Starting weight 175.4
    Goal weight 140
  • cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Options
    I am in :smile:
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    I actually just found this out but on this site u can find an estimate of ur fat percentage. Just click on tools and when that opens scroll down and it should say BMI calculator, click on that, fill out the info and it will calculate it for u. U can also do it by scale, I bought mine at walmart for like 20 bucks and it calculates ur fat percentage, water percentage and tells u what range ur in like healthy, over or obese. And you can just buy measuring tape at the dollarstore :) and I love questions, I'm studying to be a certified personal trainer and I love this kind of stuff. Never feel like a questions silly, I was in the same shoes a few years ago before I started training :) good luck everyone!
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    That's why I made the challenge so we can all motivate eachother, kind of like a big family :) and to find this thread again click on community at the top, then it should give u options like recent posts, my topics, etc. Click on recent posts and this challenge will be listed :)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yu can also do a search for "time to bring sexy back" under community to find the tread. So I am starting 30 day shred and P90X on monday, if anyone have one of those, we can start together. Good luck everyone.
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Okay - found the tape measure.

SW 175
    BMI. 28.1
    Arms 13 in
    Waist. 40 in
    Legs 25 in
    Chest 40 in.

I'm not sure I am measuring in the right places! Lol. I will just try to be consistent I guess.

I'm curious about P90X.... What is it? I keep reading about it on here.

Good luck, guys!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Okay - found the tape measure.

SW 175
    BMI. 28.1
    Arms 13 in
    Waist. 40 in
    Legs 25 in
    Chest 40 in.

I'm not sure I am measuring in the right places! Lol. I will just try to be consistent I guess.

I'm curious about P90X.... What is it? I keep reading about it on here.

Good luck, guys!

Its a crazy intense workout, that works on muscle confusion. I just did day 2 today, and I thought I was going to die. There are 12 difference dvd workouts, and swith up the workouts for 13 weeks. Its good because your body does not get used to the same thing all the time, which is why people stall on weight loss.
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    Weigh in starting weight: 163.4lbs
    Fat %: 35.5

Week 1: 159.4lbs
    Fat %: 35
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Im in :smile:

Weigh in starting weight: 143.2lbs
    Fat %: 28.2
    Arms: 11''
    Waist: 33''
    Legs: 22.5''
    Chest: 39''
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    A day late for the weigh in but my weight stayed the same but my pants feel looser so I'm thinkin I lost inches :) if I had measuring tape I would of known lol. Don't forget to put ur weigh ins up. And I want to know how long we want to do this challenge for??