Brides to Be Challenge!

Options

Replies

• MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The Knot is awesome!! My only complaint is I live in a smallish town and it doesn't have any vendors or recommendations for my area. kickcan.gif

Yeah...there are no vendors around here either...but we are on a SUPER small budget and have been scouting out cheap vendors on our own...so far, so good! I love the pictures and inspiration boards on there though! I'm planning this thing all by myself, so all the DIY ideas rock my socks!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The Knot is awesome!! My only complaint is I live in a smallish town and it doesn't have any vendors or recommendations for my area. kickcan.gif

Yeah...there are no vendors around here either...but we are on a SUPER small budget and have been scouting out cheap vendors on our own...so far, so good! I love the pictures and inspiration boards on there though! I'm planning this thing all by myself, so all the DIY ideas rock my socks!

Same here!! I have a lot of projects in my head. Some really great ideas on there.
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am getting married next winter and I want to lose about 30-35 pounds! :)
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options

That's the way I am doing it! All by my self, my wedding party is going to hate me after this, lol! I know next month we are going to one of those party stores and getting decorations from there. Flowers a friend and I are going to make. Luckily for me, I have like five photographer friends so those are going to be cheap and a friend of mine dj's so we are getting that for free too! So helpful!
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options

That's the way I am doing it! All by my self, my wedding party is going to hate me after this, lol! I know next month we are going to one of those party stores and getting decorations from there. Flowers a friend and I are going to make. Luckily for me, I have like five photographer friends so those are going to be cheap and a friend of mine dj's so we are getting that for free too! So helpful!

Yay!!! I am really really fortunate to have two of the most amazing bridesmaids in the universe! They are both all game for my DIY projects! I entered my fiance and myself in a photography project contest...and we won!!! So we saved a TON and still get professional pics! You should check it out! It's called The AmerIcan Wedding Project...we are the Alabama wedding! I'm pretty nervous about having my wedding pics all over the internet since I'm planning it myself. Extra pressure to make it awesome!
  • MrsSmith1112
    Options
    bump
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    If you friended me to be in the challenge but didn't post, I didn't get you down. Please post here to be in the challenge.

The brides so far:
    FutureMrsSmith04
    KansasGal
    aml1631
    princessmikayla5
    catanzca
    tiggerfan
    FutureMrsWanland
    DRAGONGIRL91
    vancemarylln
    SMarie1219
    MrsBycroft2B
    nicothepotato
    ido10612
    soccerella
    vannabehr
    Natasha26

I dont have a date yet but we've been engaged for a year... finances keep holding us back :( But Id love to join in
  • hherrin01
    hherrin01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I amhetting married june 2, 2012 ad would like to loose all the weight I cabn before then!!
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dte set either. I'll be accepting challengers until Saturday.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    so what are we talking for measurements? just weight or other measurements?
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Measurements are going to be Weight and inches at the Bust, Underbust, waist, and hips.

The brides so far:
    FutureMrsSmith04
    KansasGal
    aml1631
    princessmikayla5
    catanzca
    tiggerfan
    FutureMrsWanland
    DRAGONGIRL91
    vancemarylln
    SMarie1219
    MrsBycroft2B
    nicothepotato
    ido10612
    soccerella
    vannabehr
    Natasha26
    hherrin01
    vdavis_89
    mattiol4
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! I need to be put on the list :)
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Is anyone interested in being a Team Captain? The list is growing pretty long.
  • vancemarylln
    vancemarylln Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do have a lot going on, but I wouldn't mind being a team captain... Just let me know. This is the first challenge I have been in with MFP.
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Everyone listed so far is in the spreadsheets. The list I make from now on will be people that sign up after this post. So far I have everyone split into two teams. If we get 8-10 more, we'll start a third team.

Vancemarylin, I made a google doc spreadsheet that you can update from online and everyone can look at.
  • vancemarylln
    vancemarylln Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :smile: Where would I find the doc? Sorry, still new at this...
  • nicothepotato
    Options
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Good Morning fellow brides! :drinker:

How is everyone doing today? :flowerforyou:
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    I feel like I need to go for a run. Running is addicting.
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    We are still accepting brides! You don't need to have your date set. You don't even have to be having a legal wedding (same sex, renewing vows, commitment ceremony, etc.)