Favorite low cal desserts?

Options
J3nnaLyn
J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
Looking for satisfying desserts...I know of a few things (skinny cow ice cream, fruit with cool whip)...but what are your favorites??

Replies

• Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Fiberone chocolate peanut butter brownies...they are only 90 calories.
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Jello Mouse Temptations - the chocolate mint. It's only 60 calories and it's seriously amazing!!!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    There are several sweet 100 calorie snack packs. Or Jell-O. Or sugar-free pudding. Or there are sweet Slim-Fast 100-cal bars. 90-cal granola bars.
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my faves are strawberry sugar free jello with fat free ready whip or angel food cake with pineapples and ready whip... ( for now at least!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I like to get fat-free or no sugar jello chocolate pudding. I sometimes dip fresh strawberries in the pudding so it's kinda like chocolate covered strawberries! (my weakness.)

I also get the skinny cow or weight watchers ice cream bars. Keep a look out for frozen yogurt in the ice cream section.

Also, the betty crocker warm delight minis are good and 150 calories each. It's like eating warm chocolate cake! soo good!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Frozen blueberries with 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk poured on top. Yum!
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love the weight watchers desert recipe yoghurts. only around 58 calories and yummy
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I am obsessed right now w/ those sorbets you can get at Costco. They are called Island Way or something like that, but theyre are pineapple, mango, coconut, and lemon-pomegranate. And the best part is they come in the actual fruit... the pineapple one is in a half pineapple, the coconut is in a half coconut shell, the mango one is in a half orange peel i think. But they are super low in calories. The mango one is only 51, coconut is the most w/ 170. They are so delicious!!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i buy the sugar free fudgesicles and melt one in the microwave then mix in reduced fat peanut butter and coolwhip (lite) then refreeze it and make like a peanut butter cup icecream. SO good!
  • brooke_92606
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches! YUM
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just posted a topic on this
    160 calories strawberry shortcake

buy 1 angel food cake
    1 package of strawberries
    1 can of lite whip cream

put 1/10th of the cake in a bowl = 120cal
    top with 1/2 c strawberries = 25 cal
    top that with 2tbsp of whipped cream = 15 cal

160 calorie dessert with 2grams fat and 4 grams protein
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I like "banana ice cream". All you do is take a banana, peel it and break it into pieces. Freeze it on a plate for about 1-2 hours. Throw into the food processort and whip it up for about 20 seconds, until it's creamy and then eat it. It's like a banana soft serve! SO creamy and good. If you're ambitious, I saw someone put a tsp of peanut butter in theirs too. In the past I've added in chopped up walnuts and a few chocolate chips, so it has a sort of "Chunky Monkey" taste. It's really a great way to get your fruit!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Kraft snak pack sugar free chocolate pudding with added Skippy peanut butter and Dairy fresh Whipped topping. Decadent yet.. delightful! :tongue:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I love the special K 90 calorie bars. The blueberry and the chocolatey pretzel ones are great!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I like the no pudge brownies. They have a cappaciono flavor that is pretty good. There are instructions on them for making individual brownies that turns out pretty good!
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    I cook my own dessert, kind of like a flan minus the caramel, but I use non sweetened almond milk, 2 eggs, little bit of brown sugar, vanilla. Cook on the water bath over low temp in the oven. then chill it. I get 3-4 portions and I serve it with fresh strawberries or raspberries on top + mint . Sometimes I make more and just keep them in freezer and eat like ice cream :) but less calories and fat.
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My favourite is a Breyer's Smooth and Dreamy Fudge (ice cream) Bar. It's only 70 calories and 1 g of fat!
  • UsuallyJustATshirt
    Options
    Yoplait Boston Cream Pie yogurt dumped over a bowl of strawberries--so good!

I also really love the Jello Temptations raspberry cheesecake :)
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1 Chocolate Vita Top (cut in half)
    2 Tbsp. Light Whipped Cream (spread between the 2 halves)
    2 Strawberries (cut in half and placed on top)

YUMMY!!
  • crystal0983
    crystal0983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I'm in the mood for ice cream, I like to eat Sweet Freedom Krunch Lites. They're only 100 calories per bar. They're so yummy!