Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 5

It's the weekend! Any break from the norm, exercise-wise, for anyone? A game of football with the kids? A walk around a local museum? Snowshoeing in the backcountry? Get out there and do something different!

Yesterday I got 36 min of moderate riding in on my bike. I also power walked the mall for at least 30 min pushing a stroller. I'm not going to give up on this and really, really want to get my exercise in everyday. I'm going to try to do something this morning and then we have our party tonight during which I will walk around the museum and maybe I'll get some dancing in!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    It's the weekend! Any break from the norm, exercise-wise, for anyone? A game of football with the kids? A walk around a local museum? Snowshoeing in the backcountry? Get out there and do something different!

Yesterday I got 36 min of moderate riding in on my bike. I also power walked the mall for at least 30 min pushing a stroller. I'm not going to give up on this and really, really want to get my exercise in everyday. I'm going to try to do something this morning and then we have our party tonight during which I will walk around the museum and maybe I'll get some dancing in!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Today we are going to play. My son has karate and then, my kids and I are going to play Wii. My son has challenged me!! If the rain lets up, we will take the dogs out.
    A relaxing day:flowerforyou:
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    The weather here in dallas is beautiful today! So maybe some bike riding :happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Same here as far as the weather. I like it to be cold in winter though. Almost 80 tomorrow. Husband talked about a bike ride. Have to check the allergy report though.

Yesterday was 50 min elliptical, 1 mile walk, and 25 minutes at weights.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    My lil monkey decided to get up at 5:45 this morning! :noway: We usually don't get started until around 7:30, so that was really early. I've been playing constantly and finally got him down for a nap. Lots of cleaning to do today too. Our pump froze and has backed up my laundry. Have to get our tree down today too. Hauling all that up to the attic is good work! I'll probably squeeze in 30 min tonight of my butt-burning band workout.
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    My daughter was the child from hell last nite and had the whole house up including my youngest who usually sleeps through, so everyone slept in this morning. So we got started late by the time we got the tree down and the lights puts away and the house clean we had to do some shopping so no ellitipcal and no walk so I am swapping my rest day (usually sunday) to today and going to get going tomorrow with the elliptical for 40mins in the morning and long walk with the dogs in the afternoon.

I have stuck to my cals today I did count the housework as its surprising how much the decorations hide the muck so I had to give the lounge a thorough clean.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Hello All.

I walked uphill for 65 minutes this morning and put the Christmas decorations away. SInce I started this on January 2, it was the first chance I had to get to the gym. I feel great. Now, I get to guilt free sit down and HOPEFULLY watch the Steelers win this evening. Keep up the good work all.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    I did my Biggest Loser DVD & cleaned the house. Taking the rest of the day off!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Stacked wood for an hour today. That's it.
  • did my billly blanks ab bootcamp dvd