bumpity bump bump bumpity bump :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I had a few of them but it came down to J LO
    for sure...love the booty on that girl
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to think like that, the only body I want is mine - a couple of kgs lighter.
    If anyone remembers Ms Olympia Cory Everson from the 80's she used to really inspire me, her and RAchel McLish.
    Jo Lo I find a bit plump.
    I should wish I'm taller I guess as I'm 5'4' but I don't really get why tall is meant to automatically mean beautiful. Short girls well proportioned (Kylie anyone) are just as fine.
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    In my dreams, I would have to say Christie Brinkly ... today, not model days. I think she looks fabulous!

But, I will be really happy if I could get below 200 without an overhang!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with Jennifer Anniston's body, she looks great and healthy! :happy: I agree with the other women on here who say they would like to look more like her! :)

I also think that the actress in Transformers 3 has a great body too, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, she looks amazing and fit as well! :smile:
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have no clue. I honestly have never paid any attention to celebrities bodies (well, women's anyway!). So I'm going to echo some others that have same I want mine but lighter. In fact, I want the body that I had when I was 22. I was 5'7" (still am, duh!) and 155lbs.

To get there, I've got 97 more lbs to lose!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I must be the only weirdo that wishes I had someone else's body lol I don't like anything about mine.... I am going to change all of that though thanks to MFP and everyone on here!!!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Kendra wilkinson's body lol