Zumba dance....

Options
Has anyone tried a zumba class at their gyms? I think I might go tomorrow at 10 am, but it would be nice to have some knowledge going in!!! I'm just sick and tired of the same old routines, I think thats why I have problems sticking with exercising. I love to do it, but I get bored VERY easily. If you have any info, feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Replies

• MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried a zumba class at their gyms? I think I might go tomorrow at 10 am, but it would be nice to have some knowledge going in!!! I'm just sick and tired of the same old routines, I think thats why I have problems sticking with exercising. I love to do it, but I get bored VERY easily. If you have any info, feel free to let me know! Thanks!
  • dcoates
    Options
    oh my gosh it is sooooo much fun i love it just dance and have a good time and i guess you burn lots of cals doing it have fun im so jealous -- i work nights and sleep during the day ---danielle
  • Nurse09
    Options
    Yes I looooove them.THe foot work can be tricky if u have never done any latin dancing, but once you get it down it is fun and hard and u will definetly sweat! THe songs are fast and funny youdo booty dancing and shaking a whole lot of everything so it is worthit. I do them twice a week! Im in ca where are you at?
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!! Unfortunately, the class got cancelled today because the instructor had a personal problem, blah! But thats ok. They only offer it on Wednesdays, so next week...HERE I COME! I live in CT. All the way on the opposite side of the country! How is CA these days, still warm?