Vacation Weight Not Coming Off. What's happening?

I am so frustrated I could cry. Last month, I put on 10 lbs. over an 11-day vacation. I didn't even see how that was possible. I knew I'd have some gain from the eating out 3x/day and no exercise, but not that much. Everyone assured me it was mostly water retention and would come off within a week or two. Once my vacation was over, I went back to my good ol' diet and exercise routine but only lost 1 lb. that entire week. I also realized at this time that I was getting bored of switching between the elliptical and treadmill every other day, so I decided to shake things up and begin taking classes at my gym. I thought this would also be a great way to lose that vacation weight. So I began taking spin classes on M & F, BodyPump (barbell strength training) classes on T & TH, and step aerobics on W. I am on week 4 of this new fitness routine and have only lost a grand total of 2 lbs. of my vacation weight. I consume between 1200-1600 calories/day during the week and 1600-2000/day over the weekend. I eat very healthy (lots of veggies & protein) and drink about 100-120 oz. of water a day. Why won't this weight come off? I'm about to give up.