New ~ need friends to motivate!

Options
I decide after losing 13 lbs & then gaining back 10, i need fitness pal friends to help me stay focused! Please help... I am a mother of 3 kids who need me to be around & not eat myself to death. I weigh 216 & I'm 5'4". Feel like I'm at aa or something, but admitting my true weight felt good!!

Replies

• ScoutMom1
    ScoutMom1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Please add me as a friend if you like. We all need all the support we can get. : )
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use the support.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Best of luck!!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Please add me as your friend. I ahve found a lot inspiration as well as motivation at this site. We help each other.
  • girliegirl74
    girliegirl74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me too girl! I am always neededing support and always happy to give it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetiepye2000
    Options
    Hello. You can do it but it is going to take one step at a time and a good support system. Getting the whole family involved might be a good idea for you You can add me if you like check out my profile:happy:
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...would love to be of support! Been there done that and I know how hard it is emotionally and physically. It's great to be able to have people to talk to who are going or have gone through the same thing for support and advice..... good luck :~)
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and over 200 so I understand where you're coming from. A friend request is on it's way.
  • YellowUnicorn
    Options
    heyy feel free to add me :) i'm starting with this today too!! and would love to have more friends on here! the more the merrier right? well good luck :)
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome! We can support each other on this journey... one day at a time. Feel free to add and best of luck.
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll friend you. I'm a mom to 4 kids and I know what you mean...I gotta be here for them!
    TripMom