Today I am grateful for...

Options
Today is Wednesday and I am grateful for:
My best friend, for helping me learn something new that is and will make my life better.
The sunshine and breeze.
MFP friends who keep supporting me even though I've been flat on my @$$ for a while.
My step-mom - who somehow, without meeting me in person ever, still knows me so well as to send me a graduation ring that I love.
My SG (Sister Goddess) - who always speaks so highly of me, even though I don't warrant such praise. She really knows how to be a support system.

What is relevent to TODAY that you're grateful for?

Replies

• spinurbuttoff
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my incredible family who all are relentless in their support of my goals!
  • Household06
    Options
    Well, I have so much to be thankful for today.

First off....it's my birthday!! Whoop! I am so very thankful for all my family & friends who have sent cards, texts and notes on facebook. I am truly blessed.

Second ... my kids cleaned the house for me this morning!!

Third ... I am traveling to my hometown to visit all my high school pals on Friday. Some of whom I haven't seen since HS - 21 years ago!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for health insurance and having a doctor that wants to help me improve my quality of life.

I'm grateful for fast ultrasound technicians who are efficient and very nice.

I'm grateful for my family and friends who are all there to help me as I get this health stuff sorted out.

And I'm grateful for all the obstacles that I've faced thus far. They've been ugly but had made me stronger :wink:
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my partner who relentlessly motivates me and supports me even when I'm being a pain in the a***!!!!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options

First off....it's my birthday!! Whoop! I am so very thankful for all my family & friends who have sent cards, texts and notes on facebook. I am truly blessed.

Third ... I am traveling to my hometown to visit all my high school pals on Friday. Some of whom I haven't seen since HS - 21 years ago!!

Happy Birthday!

Today I'm grateful for being permitted to work from home so I get to spend some time in the sun, some time with my pets and some time reading just for fun!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am gratefull everyday to be alive,because there are many times I have cheated death

I am grateful to see humor in everything

I am gratefull for my children whos wierdness puts a smile on my face everyday
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm grateful for being alive.

i'm grateful for dropping 1.5 pounds at weigh-in today making my first mini goal.

i'm grateful for my mom. she's the best support ever for keeping me on track.

i'm grateful that my sister finally made it out of jacksonville after being delayed for almost 24h.
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy Birthday to You!!!
    :drinker:
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my muscles, the ones I feel because of all of the exercise I have been doing - aches and all.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    This! Gratitude and appreciation threads make me smile. Glad you have so many blessings and that you took the time to appreciate them.

I'm grateful for so much... I am blessed! My mFP friends rock and make this site fun to use. I'm thankful for friends I've had since pre-school who make me feel that I'm at home in their presence.I'm thankful for social media that makes it easy to stay in touch. I appreciate the kindness of others and I am grateful for the kindness, consideration and loyalty of my other half. I love that I could go on and on and on about this topic. :)
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my husband, who never pushes but always encourages my journey. I am also grateful for knowing that he loves me no matter what.

I am grateful for my children. They make me proud and they are all a true joy to be around.

I am grateful for my grandchildren. They are beautiful to behold and they make me laugh.

I am grateful to MFP and all of my friends here for helping me and holding me up when I need it.

I am grateful to God for bestowing so many blessings on my life that it would be impossible to list them all.

I am grateful for the wisdom to be grateful.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for health insurance and having a doctor that wants to help me improve my quality of life.

I'm grateful for fast ultrasound technicians who are efficient and very nice.

I'm grateful for my family and friends who are all there to help me as I get this health stuff sorted out.

And I'm grateful for all the obstacles that I've faced thus far. They've been ugly but had made me stronger :wink:

What a great attitude. From someone who has been there with health challenges, sending encouraging, supportive thoughts your way. I'm really glad for you that you have insurance, a caring physician and a good support system. Hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for health... mine and my family's, the job I have, my senses and sensibilities

:smile:

among many others
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful

for coming back from vacation and having lost 1.2 pounds

for my coworkers who got a choclate candy bouquet and share it with me

for my sister who's overdue by now and who keeps emailing me updates (on the fact that there are no news yet)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    today i am thankful that both my kids are healthy and that we are over the flu!

i am thankful to my wonderful new man friend, who i wish i could look at as more then a friend bc he is so super sweet to me, but i just dont look at him like that. but hes very supportive and always there for me.

while i HATE my job and the majority of douche canoes in it, i am still thankful to have a job to come to everyday.

and last, i am thankful for my MFP peeps. u guys frickin ROCK!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all my haters. they make me try even harder to achieve my fitness goals. These ladies I am speaking of, were suppose to be my friends, but now that I have lost some weight, they are attacking me with some of the most crazy BS I have ever heard.
  • Chickabittie
    Chickabittie Posts: 272
    Options
    I am grateful that I have 2 arms to tie my shoes with
    2 legs to exercise with
    and a desire to get it done!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for friends who were there for me in my time of need and for being able to be there for them to re-pay the favor.
  • Corachan
    Corachan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today I am gratefully that I have stuck with MFP and lost 9.5 lbs. I'm really grateful for my hubby who I had to convince to do this with me, but has been a real source of encouragement. (He lost 14 lbs as of today!) I am grateful for all those out there who I've never met that are a constant source of inspiration to me. You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work.