I'm new here...

Options
Hi ~ I'm new at the site. I'm really enjoying the tools. I love that I get extra calories for working out. I was pretty upset about my "limits" when I realized that my normal activity level allows me several more calories than I was expecting. So far, I'm down 4lb. YEAH! My doctors want me down 30. I hope that is more realistic with this tool. ;)

Replies

• BrandiLovesPaleo
    Options
    Welcome!! As you continue in your weight loss the calories that are allotted to you, will change, This website is so helpful! If you are hardcore about it and really enter everything you eat, it'll help change your diet just by the realization of how much you consume. I love that you get the extra calories after working out too! I didn't think that It was smart to take in extra just because you work it off, but it definitely helps!
    Hope you continue to see results!!
    Feel free to add me :)
    ~Brandi
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think you'll love it here. Everyone is supportive and very helpful. The more friends you have the more support you have. I've only belonged to MFP for about 3 weeks, I've lost 8.6lbs and I am learning new things every day. :flowerforyou: