Had Lap band surgery

Options
2»

Replies

• BrendaStebbins
    Options
    I don't know how to place my weight chart like some of you guys have, can someone help me?
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums!
    Feel free to add me :)
    This site is a great tool to have.
  • cmkocher
    Options
    Hi, I had the Sleeve 1/24/2011.....
  • BrendaStebbins
    Options
    Welcome and nice job on the weight loss.:smile:
  • mamastwo
    mamastwo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I just had lap-band surgery 7/21/11. Someone recommended this site, and so far I like it, I even downloaded it to my phone!!!

Lots of luck to you!

=)
  • HughNYC
    HughNYC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had lap band surgery on July 26, 2011 and I love this site/app. Very helpful to make sure I take in the required protein, and be calorie appropriate! I especially love the bar scanner so I can just scan a food and all of the nutrition gets entered.
  • kiap38
    kiap38 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had Lap band surgery on December 14, 2010 and I've lost a good percentage of my body weight, but lately I've been at a stand still and I'm ready to reach my goal weight already! Needing the encouragement and support from others =]
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yay!!!! so many new bandsters! cant wait to be there for you throughout your journey <3 kat
  • sixthtimeacharm
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this forum. My name is Marvene and I just received my band 1 week ago. Still alittle swelling around the port area and Looking forward to a new life. I do have a question though, I am struggling getting enough protien and fluids in. Amy help or advice welcome.