Are you SICK of arm FLAB/SKIN?? Help!!!!

Options
Well i started to lift weights ( 8lbs ) and doing all types of arm excercises inluding planking and push ups ( beginner ones )
and its been almost a month and i see a difference!! MORE DAMN FLABB!! AND EXTRA SKIN! so are you guys telling me that as i work out and toning im makin my arms smaller and my flab bigger??

Please help and leave suggestions...

Ps: i know im going to have some extra skin regardless...but this flabb is too much

8350105.png

Replies

• nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I hear ya sister. For some of us, there is no answer other than surgery. For others, lotsa working out and toning exercises will help.

In my case, can't do either. I am trying to remind myself that the bat wings aren't as bad as having all that excess baggage around.

Good luck on your journey.
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    For most of us, it will tighten up once the vast majority of fat is gone. Skin adheres to muscles once the fat is gone. Keep at it. It will all catch up in time. For a good while I looked like I had aged 15 years when my fat face deflated. It is now much better and I am still half way to my goal.
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    We were just talking about that in my weight loss group...Try this link...It has weight training and exercises for the triceps (back of the arm)...

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/triceps.html

Aside yes, surgery is the only other choice.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Give your skin time to catch up. It doesn't happen overnight, but it will happen. Time, patience and work those triceps! I do tricep pull downs every single time I go to the gym because I am mucho OCD about my arms. I've been told I have "gorgeous arms" by strangers, so I know what I'm doing works. :)
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! <3
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    For most of us, it will tighten up once the vast majority of fat is gone. Skin adheres to muscles once the fat is gone. Keep at it. It will all catch up in time. For a good while I looked like I had aged 15 years when my fat face deflated. It is now much better and I am still half way to my goal.

This is good info to know! Thanks for posting it. I, too, was wondering what will become of my arm skin once I lose most or all of my weight.