SBF Fitness Challenge, Nov 12

Options
Two more weeks in this challenge! I can't even remember if I had any specific goals, but I feel all is going well. I've been exceeding in the "don't take car for an errand" category.

Yesterday I did lots of elliptical and my push ups - though I didn't move on to the next day - day 1, week 2. Today is biking, yoga, and weights.

I also have to take two of the kitties to the vet for their yearly. I really dislike doing that. One of them is especially difficult to catch, so husband is teleworking today so he can help.

Happy workouts y'all!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Two more weeks in this challenge! I can't even remember if I had any specific goals, but I feel all is going well. I've been exceeding in the "don't take car for an errand" category.

Yesterday I did lots of elliptical and my push ups - though I didn't move on to the next day - day 1, week 2. Today is biking, yoga, and weights.

I also have to take two of the kitties to the vet for their yearly. I really dislike doing that. One of them is especially difficult to catch, so husband is teleworking today so he can help.

Happy workouts y'all!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Therapists should be here any minute to work with Alex. Going to be a busy morning. I am having the birthday party here this Saturday and I am not at all motivated to clean. The last two years we've had his party at the park, but I think it's going to be just a little too cool this year.
    So today is:
    lots of water (still feeling cruddy)
    cleaning
    maybe shred maybe not
    and trying to get my eating under control again. I've probably gained back 2-3 pounds this week. I haven't been eating really badly, just too much. Carbs are my downfall and also cause me to blow up like a puffer fish.
    I will check back in on you all later.
    PS Mary and CP, you both look great! It's awesome that you got to meet in person! Love the pictures! Oh and CP, very nice flexing picture! You have beautiful hair! Mine used to be almost that long. DH would LOVE for my hair to be that long again. Maybe one day.
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is bikram and last minute errands for my conference. I'm hoping the rain holds off so I can walk around rather than bus around.

I discovered that my hotel has a gym, so I'll pack my workout clothes and try to get a couple cardio sessions in on the road. (they're particularly important after sitting all day listening to presentations) I'm looking forward to getting out of town, but not the plane part of the trip. (phobic. . . and since I'm going solo, I can't medicate to the extent that I usually do.)

Anybody else notice that cp and mary could be sisters? Seriously, you guys look awesome. And I am so jealous of a place you can get a gluten free cookie made to order. For most standard cookies, you have to get three or four types of flours together, so I usually just make peanut butter, which is just pb, egg, sugar and baking powder.

MM, hope you're feeling better soon. Step away from the carbs. (I feel you in that department. Yesterday's dinner consisted of oven fries, white wine and peanut butter cookies (see above).):tongue:

Have great days, everyone. Take care.
    :flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I managed to shred. Why can't I remember how much better I feel after I exercise so I will want to do it again? I am just really lazy and make too many excuses for myself.
    MM
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! Y'all (see, I'm in Texas!) are very sweet. The flexing picture in my profile is actually from back in August. I keep thinking about cutting my hair, just because I've never had short hair, but it's so straight and fine that I'm pretty sure it wouldn't look good without a whole lot more work than I have patience for. :wink:

I ended up being a bit lazy today in terms of working out - I skipped the hotel gym and ended up getting a glass of wine from the hotel 'happy hour'. :embarassed: I didn't do much project work either. But I'll do better tomorrow! I did get my pushups in, though, and my water.

Good night!