Measurements...

Options
Ok, so everyone has been telling me to measure my waist, hips, ect. But where exactly am I supposed to measure. Like for my waist...what is actually considered my waist haha? Is it where my pants sit on my body? And my hips...
I need help:wink:

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Ok, so everyone has been telling me to measure my waist, hips, ect. But where exactly am I supposed to measure. Like for my waist...what is actually considered my waist haha? Is it where my pants sit on my body? And my hips...
    I need help:wink:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Waist is at your belly button line and hips are YOUR HIPS! lol
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Or, measure where ever you want and just make sure to always check the same place:bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    for waist I measure the smallest part, for hips I measure the largest. It doesn't matter where you do it as long as you always do it in the same place.
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Put the tape around you & then you are supposed to bend side to side and that is were your natural waste is. I learned this a couple of years ago when I went to Curves & they took measurements. Then you Hips shoud be measured about 6 inches below your waist. They said around the lower part of your butt cheeks. Hope this helps some.