Argh! Neighbour strikes again!

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
I know I shouldn't let her childish behaviour bother me, but when I come home from work, and have her scream abuse at me, I really get annoyed !
I did the only thing I could at the time, what with not having the energy today to argue, I walked away, but, I am now shaking through anger, mainly at myself - that she can still rial me up like this.

I really want to go out there, give her a mouthful back, and hit out, but that won't solve a thing, I just feel so tied down by what's right, byt she still deserves a punch on the nose!

Sorry guys, I just had to let that out, I've had a lovely stress free couple of months, now that it's getting colder, I don't see her very often, just wish I didn't have to put up with her, I've put yet another complaint into her landlord - the council, not that it seems to ever get us anywhere.

Replies

• Jackie_W
    I know I shouldn't let her childish behaviour bother me, but when I come home from work, and have her scream abuse at me, I really get annoyed !
    I did the only thing I could at the time, what with not having the energy today to argue, I walked away, but, I am now shaking through anger, mainly at myself - that she can still rial me up like this.

I really want to go out there, give her a mouthful back, and hit out, but that won't solve a thing, I just feel so tied down by what's right, byt she still deserves a punch on the nose!

Sorry guys, I just had to let that out, I've had a lovely stress free couple of months, now that it's getting colder, I don't see her very often, just wish I didn't have to put up with her, I've put yet another complaint into her landlord - the council, not that it seems to ever get us anywhere.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    I have a butthead neighbor too....
    I know when I ignore her it pisses her off even more....
    Some people are not happy so they want to make everyone around them unhappy too...
    I would tell her.... "I am sorry you are so unhappy with your life......NOT! lol hahahahaha
  • Jackie_W

Uh, wanna share what she said to you?

Just a stupid comment that as I was a diabetic I shouldn't be allowed to work in the health profession - it sounds so stupid, but I've just had enough, I know that when she starts the little comments, she's leading up to something else - and she likes to drag 2 other neighbours - her friends into it, and then it gets blown out of proportion.

It all started when we bought our house - and she got wind of it - very jealous woman - funny thing is, it turns out her ex-husband was a flasher - and she knew about it - but ignored his 'tendency'
  • Jackie_W
    This neighbour accused me of throwing cigarette butts over her fence - none of my fmaily smoke, I gave up 11 years ago, then she told me that I am giving her dogs cancer by throwing these so called butts over :noway:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    If she is screaming things at you as you walk to your car, etc, I would call the police. Yes, I know the police have more important things to do than settle disputes but if she is harrassing you that is illegal. Tell them exactly what is going on and then do exactly what they tell you to. It's sucky to have to live next to such a loser, I know, but at least morally you are triumphing. :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    If she is screaming things at you as you walk to your car, etc, I would call the police. Yes, I know the police have more important things to do than settle disputes but if she is harrassing you that is illegal. Tell them exactly what is going on and then do exactly what they tell you to. It's sucky to have to live next to such a loser, I know, but at least morally you are triumphing. :flowerforyou:

Already tried that when the neighbour over the road positioned their camera towards our bedroom window - police came up, and even saw the neighbour movign the camera away from our property,and said nothing - in their eyes, she moved the camera, so no action needed!
    what is this country (UK) coming to?
  • Jackie_W
    Mind you, this neighbour obviously thinks our life is incredibly spectacular - she keeps talking about us :laugh:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member

Already tried that when the neighbour over the road positioned their camera towards our bedroom window - police came up, and even saw the neighbour movign the camera away from our property,and said nothing - in their eyes, she moved the camera, so no action needed!
    OMG!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a bunch of weirdo's...you should have mooned the camera...hahahahaha
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member

OMG!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a bunch of weirdo's...you should have mooned the camera...hahahahaha

LMAO--- I was thinking the same thing!!!!!! I know my hubby would have shown a couple of cheeks!

Switch---I'm so sorry that your neighbor is acting up again. I remember you having problems with her before. Hope it gets colder and she will retreat the interior of her home and leave you alone.
  • Jackie_W

LMAO--- I was thinking the same thing!!!!!! I know my hubby would have shown a couple of cheeks!

Switch---I'm so sorry that your neighbor is acting up again. I remember you having problems with her before. Hope it gets colder and she will retreat the interior of her home and leave you alone.

Funny thing is, last night she was outside again, sitting on a dining chair in her garden, almost seemed as though she was waiting for my hubby and I to come home, and said, 'oooh, I get my new front door tomorro', well I couldn't help replying, 'oh is that a new COUNCIL door? so you won't OWN it then'. She went in doors ranting, I went in doors laughing :bigsmile:

When I came home at lunchtine, I noticed she still has her old door in place, so I said, 'oh, your new door still up then, hope your landlord gets it done soon, it looks an eye sore against the private owned houses on the street'! (That'll teach her for being jealous when we bought our home PMSL)
  • brian_can
    brian_can Posts: 219 Member
    Any new developments?
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Sounds aggravating
  • brian_can
    amba89lynn wrote: »
    Sounds aggravating

I thought so, too.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Someone dug deep in the vaults to raise this one from the dead.
  • brian_can
    Just hope they worked things out.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Yes brian_can. I really wish this British woman would come back and give us the 10 year update regarding this debacle and tell us what the hell a council is.