Wow I sure dodged that bullet!

Options
My sister woke me up while I was taking a nap and said she was going to McDonalds and asked if I wanted anything.
I said mmmm a big mac meal sounds really good. ("I've been working really hard I can splurge once")
She left I ran to the pc now that I was more awake thinking with a better mind entered the meal on my log then said OH SNAP!! Called my sisters cell phone and said NOOO don't get me that.

It was 1200 calories!! Holy mother of cow! Thank gawd for will power. I got a grilled chicken wrap with no sauce instead.
That was close lol

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    My sister woke me up while I was taking a nap and said she was going to McDonalds and asked if I wanted anything.
    I said mmmm a big mac meal sounds really good. ("I've been working really hard I can splurge once")
    She left I ran to the pc now that I was more awake thinking with a better mind entered the meal on my log then said OH SNAP!! Called my sisters cell phone and said NOOO don't get me that.

It was 1200 calories!! Holy mother of cow! Thank gawd for will power. I got a grilled chicken wrap with no sauce instead.
    That was close lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The big mac isn't that bad. It's the fries and the regular soda that are killer.
    If you are craving it, try eating a big mac, a small fry and a diet coke. That'll knock it down to about 800 cals.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was close. Good catch though. :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I would have cut it in half and thrown one half in the trash and eaten the other half!! I mean, you can have the taste and some of the guilty pleasure. But you took a good alternative! Good going!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Yep--split it is a good way to do it--I split a Bojangle's Sausage Biscuit this morning 3 ways with my dogs :tongue:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Yep--split it is a good way to do it--I split a Bojangle's Sausage Biscuit this morning 3 ways with my dogs :tongue:

ooooooh, that sounds DELIGHTFUL
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    BTW, I eat "Mini Macs", as my husband and I call them.
    I take off the middle piece of bread and one of the burgers (and give it to hubby, who then has 3 patties on his Mega Mac! :laugh: ).