Shake Weight?

Options
I think they look fun! Has anyone used them and did you see any results from it?

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    These things are awesome.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You might as well give a handjob. Same effect, except that 2 people are happy at the end of the workout instead of just one.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You might as well give a handjob. Same effect, except that 2 people are happy at the end of the workout instead of just one.

LMAO - I just spit water at my computer screen. This was hilarious. :D
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I think about when I see the info-mercials.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Two people? What do you have one guy on each side of you?

If so, does it feel like you're skiing?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I definitely see results. The results are people pointing and laughing.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Well damn.... There's practically no need to formulate loopholed innuendos after that.

I commend you. :drinker:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    PLEASE youtube South Parks skit on the shake weight. If you still think it's fun, more power to you!
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options

BAHAHAHAAAA AWESOME.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

OMG LMFAO!!!
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    Yeah I can't get passed what they actually look like you are doing to even try them, lol! I think even if I did buy them my husband wouldn't let me get in too much of a workout if you know what I'm saying;)
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I've got nothing after this... Bravo and well played!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Maybe they just like it in the face.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

ROFLMFAO!!! BEST COMMENT EVER!!! Hahahahha
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    But to answer the OP. It is good for toning. Not fat loss.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    PLEASE youtube South Parks skit on the shake weight. If you still think it's fun, more power to you!

seconded :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

No. More like operating a backhoe.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Have not tried them, but saw them at Five Below today (store where everything is $5 or less) if anyone is thinking of buying them. Also saw yoga mats, yoga blocks, weights up to 3 pounds and a ton of jumpropes.
  • JenniCH
    JenniCH Posts: 74
    Options
    I bought one, wasn't for me. I got bored just sitting there (and feeling kind of perverted) for 6 minutes... I would rather do regular weight lifting exercises (which I now do). I mean it's better than nothing but I'd use it in conjunction with some other activity (walking/jogging)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Nothing's worse than going to your grandmother's house and her "demonstrating" how it's used then handing it to you and saying "here, you try it!".........."now the other hand!" :noway:

Meanwhile, my bro is on the floor hysterically laughing. :laugh: