Advice? (Calorie Cycling + Workouts)

Options
So I've been at the dreaded plateau for awhile... decided I needed to obviously mix things up (exercise wise & nutrition wise)... here's some info & what I plan to do... thoughts? I'm not necessarily looking for personal opinions but rather some facts that can be somewhat backed up... so I guess I'm looking for feedback from people who are somewhat knowledgeable in this area.

I am 5'7" and weigh 165lbs... so not overweight but looking to shed the last 10-20lbs (not really a slave to the numbers just going to go by how I feel).
I have a desk job so I am primarily sitting 8 hours out of my day but I also get 7-8 hours of good sleep and am moderately active when I'm not at work. I exercise, I clean, running errands etc.

I was eating 1,200 cals for a long time... then I upped to 1,400 and didn't seen any real improvement - I was slacking in the exercise department but I have corrected that...

So here's my new plan (it involves Calorie Cycling or Zig-Zagging)

Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays:
*Calories: 1410 (Low Days)
*Exercise: ChaLEAN Extreme + JM 30DS - LVL 3-

Tuesdays / Saturdays:
*Calories: 1810 (High Days)
*Exercise: ChaLEAN Extreme + Run (30-45 minutes)

Thursdays / Sundays:
*Calories: 1610 (Moderate days)
*Exercise: ChaLEAN Extreme + JM 30DS - LVL 3-

My goal is to do ChaLEAN Extreme (I'm actually on Day 21 of this program already) 6-7 days/week, Jillian Michaels 30DS 3-4 days/week and Run 3-4 days/week...

Some other info:

I am vegetarian, I eat clean... I try very hard to stay away from processed foods... my diet consists mainly of...

Greek yogurt
Eggs
CousCous
LOTS of Veggies (Broccoli, Carrots, etc.)
LOTS of fruits (Apples, strawberries, bananas etc.)
Almonds
Rice Cakes
Plain Oatmeal
Tilapia (some other fish)
Almond Milk
Kashi Go Lean (2 different kinds)

As well I work to keep my daily sodium intake under 1,800 mg daily and I drink anywhere from 40oz (on a bad day) to 80oz of water a day.

Sorry this is long - just wanting some good feedback telling me I'm either on the right track or telling me what I need to change (I'm open to positive criticism).