help?

Options
Will it matter what time when I intake a majority of my calories?

because from 1 aug, I will be fasting and wondering if intaking 2 solid meals will be enough?

One b4 sunrise
One after sunset

Best meal suggestions?

About 500 calories each? to keep me going?

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    you'll need to eat more than 1000 cals a day, no matter what. you should never eat less than 1200 cals a day. so yeah, make sure you get plenty of protein, not too much fat (sbout 15% of calories up to about 20%) and drink lots of water. other than that, not much you can do. it might be a month for you to take off from the serious dieting. don't eat crazy but focus more on observing your religious needs and worry about the diet in september.

forgot to say, complex carbs and stay away from sugar. that'll prevent the "sugar lows" overtaking you in the middle of the day.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree with MarieNevada that you need more than 1000 calories a day.

I would say that you should stop consuming food 2 -3 hours before bedtime. Sunset is about 8:45pm where I am, so if I'm going to bed at 11pm, I'd say sunset is the cut off for eating.
  • tonmoii
    tonmoii Posts: 12
    Options
    Well, Since I'm only going to having access to meals per day, I need something which can keep me going throughout the day without tiring.

Since I love my pasta, like i LOVE it.

My pasta which I make is literally, 500g of pasta, 400g tin of tuna, some sweet chilli + normal tomatoe sauce for the sauce, and once mixed together it turns epic.

Im thinking that each serving would be about 150g of pasta with 50-80g of tuna + the sauce which is blended in, its not like a liquidy sauce, it justs gives the pasta a brief layer of flavor.

and im thinking about 1L of water so yeah.