CRON-O-Meter (keep track of vitamins and minerals)

Options
In my searches to find a baseline for amounts needed per day of vitamins and minerals I found CRON-O-Meter (cronometer.com). I was hoping to find something that told me how much or how many of each vitamin and mineral was required to maintain a healthy body.

In our dieting, vitamins and minerals are often neglected as calories, fat, proteins and weight overall take our focus. However, keeping an eye on it all is what would make a healthy diet even healthier. I had not, however, been able to find anything that told me what my goal intake of any specific vitamin or mineral should be. This free web tool promises to do just that so I thought I'd share.

If anyone has any experience using it, please let us know what your thoughts are on it. If you decide to use it, post your opinions. I will post as soon as I start using it and get more familiarized with it. I plan do start next week.

Replies

• erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Never used that one before, but I an a big fan if nutritiondata.com it tracks everything and has the daily values for micros.
  • DazednConfoosed
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • DazednConfoosed
    Options
    Never used that one before, but I an a big fan if nutritiondata.com it tracks everything and has the daily values for micros.

Wow! That site is awesome too. I'm using both in the hopes of getting smarter as I go. :laugh: