Bodybyvi, shape kit, 90 day challange...Questions!?

Options
Hi, i just signed up for the 90 challange with the shape kit by body by vi....was wondering if anybody has had RESULTS from this...of course i will be exercisings, 5 times a week like dancing, or walking and some weight lifting not much though...anyways anybody who has tried this please tell me what you think, your results, how long it took you. I am looking to lose 40 pounds, i was told i shoujld go on the "transformation kit"...it was 240$ vs 100$....i picked the shape kit and bought pills that are natural to boose your metabolism. anyways, any results, how much weight did you lsoe and how long and what did you do :)

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I just started on Monday and lost 1 1/2 lbs already! I have friends that have been on it for about 15 days now and have lost 10 lbs already! It tastes wonderful! Good luck!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I just started on Monday and lost 1 1/2 lbs already! I have friends that have been on it for about 15 days now and have lost 10 lbs already! It tastes wonderful! Good luck!
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just started and have list 3 lbs so far. I love the shakes! I know someone who has lost 101 lbs in 7 months and is still going. (He also got the BMW! and was a finalist in the challenge.) Feel free to friend me so we can support each other!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I use the shakes, but never tried the program... I wasn't into the 2 shakes a day, but I stand behind the product. Best shake mix I have tried hands down... so filling and so easy to mix with anything. My fave is mix, milk, banana, peanut butter...

GOOD LUCK!
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am SO interested in this too. Someone I know is a rep and hosting a party tomorrow night but I am soooooo skeptical. It sounds WAY too good to be true. But I would LOVE it if it were! I am really broke right now too so it will kinda suck since I can't even get anything anyhow right now but I am definitely going to try to follow this thread so I can see what people have to say about it!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I too am on the shape kit! I cannot wait for my next supply to get here in two days! lol, in the first 12 days, without exercise, one shake a day, I lost 6 lbs and 3 inches on my waist! They are awesome and taste great! On facebook add visalus shake recipes as a friend, if you already haven't! great recipes there! friend me if you want to to the shape kit challenge together!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I lost 54 lbs in 90 days and 31 inches!! I exercised about 5 days a week, and ate about 5 small meals a day, (2 being vi shape shakes).Best product and company out there, by far! If you want to do the 90 day challenge with me, friend me on facebook. My husband lost 58 lbs in 90 days, and barely exercised. My website is www.TeamFatCash.com Feel free to friend me :)
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    Ok I don't want to type it all out again because I really need to study for tomorrow's midterm lol But here's what I wrote on my status just now lol

Went to the BodyByVi party tonight and am loving what I see. Decided to go for it and order the Transformation kit annnd try to be a rep. So since I have just signed up now I don't have anything going yet, but when I have my site for it I hope you guys will order through me if you are interested! :D If you're not, do note that I will be starting this stuff soon too so you can at least see how my progress works out! I have high hopes now! (and I was crazy skeptical lol)

So please if you are interested in ordering, get in touch with me! :D I will have my own site soon for it so you can order it through me instead of just through their site.
  • AshleyVeronica
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am SUPER PSYCHED about this challenge, you have no idea! lol Can't believe I went from being SOOO skeptical to THIS excited so fast but it is just amazing! I was just going to share my link so you could check it out more and order from me if interested, but I guess "ads" aren't allowed lol Understandable, don't think I'd love MFP as much if everyone in their mother were advertising. Oh well! But do know that you can ask me anything about the product because I am going to be starting my 90 day challenge soon! :D