After 17 Lbs lost...this is how I look ((pics))

Options
13»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    me-ow!!! you look sexy!!! great job!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Holly smokes!! You look fantastic!!!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Keep up the good work! Also just wondering how tall you are? I swear you look a lot better than I do and you're almost 50lbs heavier ( I mean this as a compliment!)

LOL...I was thinking something very similar and meant it as a total compliment. You look amazing!!!! I went from 209 to 154 (now I'm about 160) and never looked that good. I looked big in the 170s. You look super hot!!! I guess its a body type thing and a toning level (you look tone)....I am about the same age as you. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look incredible! Congrats!!
  • rofcarl
    rofcarl Posts: 11
    Options
    wow--well done--:)
  • joshiesdad
    joshiesdad Posts: 80
    Options
    Um WOW is all I got.
  • chachii26
    chachii26 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look so good! Keep up the good work! Also just wondering how tall you are? I swear you look a lot better than I do and you're almost 50lbs heavier ( I mean this as a compliment!)

Im pretty tall...5'8 and heavy boned! lOl...
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Aesome job, you look great!
  • chachii26
    Options

LOL...I was thinking something very similar and meant it as a total compliment. You look amazing!!!! I went from 209 to 154 (now I'm about 160) and never looked that good. I looked big in the 170s. You look super hot!!! I guess its a body type thing and a toning level (you look tone)....I am about the same age as you. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?

I guess because im tall and big boned i dont look as fat in the first pic ((but i was seriously overweight))...I also distribute weight evenly....big round face, humongous arms and legs, bras didnt fit!!...lOl...im jk about it now!)) I was probably around 190 or so at the time of the first pic....im 5'8
  • chachii26
    Options
    You look amazing and so much more confident way to go and keep trucking!

Yea...at the time of the pic i wanted to hide my face!! and whole body!! Tnx ;)
  • chachii26
    Options
    Good gracious girl! You look amazing! Geez, I want to lose 17 pounds of my own now so I can look that good too! AND almost to your goal too! Get it!

Hard work will pay off!!! keep it up!!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    You look SUPER!!!! Do you mind me asking.. how tall are you?
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what a difference 17 lbs made! amazing! you just motivated me!!
  • chachii26
    Options
    I can't believe what a difference 17 lbs made! amazing! you just motivated me!!

Good!! that was the purpose of this post!! lOl!! dont give up!
  • chachii26
    Options
    You look SUPER!!!! Do you mind me asking.. how tall are you?

Im 5'8
  • Davidl112
    Davidl112 Posts: 2
    Options
    smoking :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!