any challenge ideas?

Options
walking jumping crunches puchups whatever lets come up with a date and a goal

Replies

• temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    50 crunches, 50 left oblique crunches, 50 right oblique crunches, 20 jumping jacks, 50 squats and 2 miles (cumulative).

That covers abs, legs, butt and cardio. Should take about 45 minutes each day.

By Tuesday the 2nd
  • MollyYao
    MollyYao Posts: 12
    Options
    I am doing 100 squats a day everyday in August. Feel free to join in! You can break them up throughout the day, add weights, change feet positions etc.
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    For a real challenge you could try doing 100 burpees as quickly as possible. When that gets too easy you can do 100 super burpees which are normal burpess but you jump into a pullup each time :P It's a killer
  • temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    For a real challenge you could try doing 100 burpees as quickly as possible. When that gets too easy you can do 100 super burpees which are normal burpess but you jump into a pullup each time :P It's a killer

Physically impossible I assure you of that...
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well you definitely need to build up to it and you will prob need to have short rests after every 10-15 or so but I can assure you it is possible to do over time! Although the fastest I've managed it is about 17 minutes
  • jcezzell
    jcezzell Posts: 26
    Options
    ok thanks all but what is a burpee?????