HELP I ONLY HAVE 130 POINTS FOR DINNER

OK I JUST STARTED TODAY .... I ONLY HAVE 130 POINTS LEFT FOR DINNER. I OVER DID IT AT DEL TACO TODAY BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I HAVE FOUND THIS WEB SIGHT :) LOL. BUT ANYWAYS DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT I COULD EAT FOR 130 POINTS AT DINNER TIME ? I PROMISE TO BE GOOD TOMORROW !!

Replies

• TOLENTINO03
    TOLENTINO03 Posts: 8 Member
    OK I JUST STARTED TODAY .... I ONLY HAVE 130 POINTS LEFT FOR DINNER. I OVER DID IT AT DEL TACO TODAY BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I HAVE FOUND THIS WEB SIGHT :) LOL. BUT ANYWAYS DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT I COULD EAT FOR 130 POINTS AT DINNER TIME ? I PROMISE TO BE GOOD TOMORROW !!
  • you might just have to live with going over your goal slightly. but soup is a nice, filling, low calorie choice.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    how many calories have you had???
  • Exercise and get some of your calories back?????
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    salad with lo cal dressing and alot of water
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    what I meant was, if you only found the site today, are you only eating 1200 that is standard in the program, or have you gone to the tools and calculated what your BMR calorie level is based on your weight height and age???
  • I agree with the salad thing. Or exercising to get some leverage.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    some soup with a few crackers and a bit of fruit?
  • aubs057
    aubs057 Posts: 35 Member
    honestly if it's your first day you can go over a bit today, and then start fresh tomorrow! That is way better for your body and even for weight loss than going hungry tonight. Good luck and welcome to the site!
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Start tomorrow, usually I wouldn't say that but since you only found the site half way through the day it's best to start fresh tomorrow. Mexican food is one of the higher calorie choices and really makes it tough to stay in your calorie goal. Keep in mind you can ALWAYS work out to gain extra calories! Soup is a good choice but it never fills me up and is very high in sodium and if you ate Mexican today my guess is that you're nearing or already past your sodium limit for the day too. I'd go with a nice salad with grilled chicken and water to drink. The chicken will set you over but it will add some more substance to your meal and leave you less likely to be hungry again later. If you're going to go over try to go over with healthier foods :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    I agree with aubs... it's no big deal to go over. In fact, if you had a grilled 4oz boneless skinless chix breast, that's about 150 right there. Throw in a small naked baked tater, that's 100, and a cup of some kind of naked veggie for another 34-45 cals, and you've done little damage and eaten healthy for the night. Start fresh tomorrow! and welcome!! :flowerforyou: