canned chiken

italiansweetheart
italiansweetheart Posts: 24 Member
I just bought a few cans of chicken breast. Any ideas on what to do with it besides chicken salad!!:wink: thanks!!

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    I love that stuff....but I make a chicken salad, avacado, spinach, tomato, on toast! YUM....
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Chicken enchiladas, BBQ chicken sand, chicken soup, chicken & noodles,
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    what type of sodium does it have in it, or does it?
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    I make chicken quesadillas or BBQ chicken pizza's out of it from time to time. But I usually use it in salad.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Bump
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    wraps (with Frank's Red Hot and Ranch!), mix it with rice and salsa for burritos, quesadillas, chicken bbq pizza (on whole wheat english muffins)...
  • Brynn1216
    Brynn1216 Posts: 9 Member
    You could make a buffalo chicken dip with low-fat or fat-free ranch dressing, low-fat philadelphia cream cheese, and Frank's red hot. It's a great dip that can be made very easily and quickly! Have it with some wheat crackers or even a few tortilla chips or whatever else you may want to dip in it :) .
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    the chicken salad i make is shredding the chcken add seedless grapes and sliced roasted almonds and a tiny bit of mayo lite. Yum!!
  • AMANDAJOY1104
    AMANDAJOY1104 Posts: 36 Member
    2 cans chicken drained
    2 cans black beans drained
    1 can rotel drained
    1 package fajita seasoning

Heat together in large pot on stovetop.

Serve on whole wheat tortillas with lettuce, tomato, cheese, fat free sour cream, etc...