Half way there but I will share anyway

Options
I have pictures of when I was first starting the liftstyle change in april. I weighed myself tuesday and from april to then I lost 22 pounds. I didnt even want to do the pictures yet but my friends convinced me. I couldnt believe the difference. I didnt even notice until I posted the pictures. So I will share here! It's so exciting!

April 2011
IMG_1642.jpg

April 2011
IMG_1643.jpg

Today (7/27/11)
IMG_1670.jpg

Today (7/27/11)
IMG_1671.jpg

Replies

• Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    oh no! i didnt do it right.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    There you go!
    I have pictures of when I was first starting the liftstyle change in april. I weighed myself tuesday and from april to then I lost 22 pounds. I didnt even want to do the pictures yet but my friends convinced me. I couldnt believe the difference. I didnt even notice until I posted the pictures. So I will share here! It's so exciting!

April 2011
    IMG_1642.jpg

April 2011
    IMG_1643.jpg

Today (7/27/11)
    IMG_1670.jpg

Today (7/27/11)
    IMG_1671.jpg
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! What an inspiration!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    ^5 lookin good!! you can really see a difference in your tummy! :D
  • tnwg83
    tnwg83 Posts: 8
    Options
    WTG! You are doing great!
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Options
    Thanks everyone! and thanks for reposting the pics...what do i do different next time?
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your friends are awesome for getting you to post these, you can see a big difference!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done a GREAT job so far! WHAT AMAZING RESULTS! Keep up the awesome work! I cannot wait to see your final results on here! :D
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I really cant believe the difference myself. everyone was telling me they could tell i lost weight but I didnt realize it was like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!