I hope I'm doing this right...

I've been asking myself where if the world is the new thread link.... LOL I think I found it ;) I'm super new if you can't tell. I've only been here less than a half hour but I'm really hoping that this becomes my way of losing weight and keeping it off. I always seem to put it back on :( I'm looking for friends to help with motivation as I have no support system outside of this online world. Thanks in advance for all that give me a hand, raise me up, or be a shoulder to cry on. let's get this going!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Hey there and welcome!! I joined today as well! add me as a friend!! we'll help each other out!!
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Thanks to the both of you and I look forward to being your friend Stacera
  • Welcome!!! I just too joined today! Very eye opening & slightly depressing when I put in the food i ate, but I was told that now you will definately watch what you're eating! I will be glad to be a support for you :)
  • brankan
    brankan Posts: 1
    first day and i feel the same way:happy:
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    I was shown this site by my nutritionist and I got depressed digging around in here but I hope it is the kick in the butt I needed to keep the weight off. I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks to gain back 5 in 2. That's more depressing than anything this could do... At least I hope so LOL Here's to us!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 317 Member
    Welcome! You'll get a lot of support here and these boards are FULL of information (you must weed through carefully :smile: ). Feel free to add me as friend, if you'd like.