30 day shred - day 1

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
So I came home today and I got my dvd so I made dinner cleaned up from dinner changed my clothes strapped on the HRM and got too it so I already had a plan on how I plan to do this 30 day challenge 2 weeks level 1 one week level 2 and the final week level 3-

So today I started and holy crap she kicked my butt- I do taebo and it doesn't kick my butt that bad complete different style of working out I like it though- and I burned 250 calories good workout for me considering it is only 27 minutes start to finish--

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So I came home today and I got my dvd so I made dinner cleaned up from dinner changed my clothes strapped on the HRM and got too it so I already had a plan on how I plan to do this 30 day challenge 2 weeks level 1 one week level 2 and the final week level 3-

So today I started and holy crap she kicked my butt- I do taebo and it doesn't kick my butt that bad complete different style of working out I like it though- and I burned 250 calories good workout for me considering it is only 27 minutes start to finish--
  • rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started mine today also and boy does give you a good work out.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the shred!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:

It is a total butt kicking at only 20 minutes - and as Jillian explains in her book "Making the Cut" (the companion to "The Shred") with that workout you burn almost double those calories in the recovery phase after the workout - that is how you can lose weight so quickly with it!

Good luck with it and keep it up!
    :flowerforyou: