I love it when.......

NBKHYTS
NBKHYTS Posts: 11 Member
we all have highs and lows during the weight loss journey and we tend to moan alot about the lows, so lets talk about the highs!

i will start......

I LOVE IT WHEN.......i have to give it a minute before stepping off the exercise bike for the fear of my legs failing me!!

Replies

• jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    I love it when I do so many crunches my abs burn!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    I love it when my body tells me that it is ready for more! Who'd have thought that I would enjoy exercising and would push myself to do it twice a day?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Although its a little off topic. I love it when my daughter gives me a hug and kiss and tells me she loves me just out of the blue for no reason at all !!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    I love it when I can increase the amount of exercise I do

I love it more when I stay under my calorie goal!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    1) I finish one of my long runs with power and beat a previous time.
    2) My workout clothes are not just DAMP with sweat, but it's pouring off!
    3) A kick *kitten* leg workout at the gym leaves me barely able to walk a day and a half later, lol
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    I love it when i dont' eat everything on my plate even with the small servings I eat now!
    I love it when my body aches from a good work out 2 days later!
  • Totally understand, went for my first bike ride in months a couple nights ago. By the time I rode up my driveway, and got to the house my legs were burning so bad that I rode straight into the garage so no neighbors would see me try to get off the bike on my shaking legs... I crashed the bike right into my husband tool cart and knocked everything over, tools flying, cans over turning... yeah, quite a sight. I forgot I had brakes, I was just so happy to be back home and in where no one would see my out of shape legs quiver beneath me!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    I love it when my body is still feeling the burn the day after, but is so full of energy I do it again : D
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    I love it when after I have exercised and got home I still have loads of energy to do the house work.
  • temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    I love that rush when you get off of a treadmill or bike. You kinda feel like you are going to fall but you don't.

I also love the boost in energy you get when you eat healthy and exercise.

But the best one is when I triumph over the chocolate cravings with yummy juicy pear slices.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    i love it when youre running and its sunny, and you get to a shady bit
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I love it when I can do a little more in today's workout than I did in the previous attempt at the same workout...and this could be a longer run, lifting more weight, doing more push-ups, or simply getting through a cardio DVD without pausing so many times.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    I love it when I get dressed and don't have to suck my gut in...it does it all by itself! WooHoo!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    I love it when I put on my clothes and they're too big so I have to put my belt on before my shorts or jeans fall off! I also love it when I feel the burn! And and and love it when I don't turn as red as a tomato after doing the treadmill and bicycle at the gym (have a bad arm so can't do much more).
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    When I get "hungry" not long after I ate, I reach for a glass of water to chug. I become full, and hold my extra calories for the next meal time. :D
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    I love it when walking to the shop this morning with my boyfriend I felt like a jog so I did and manged to jog all the way there.
  • I love the rush I feel after a good workout at the gym!