30 day shred challange starting Today ... 28th of July ( gro

Options
13»

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    The 30 ds was planned to be done day by day for 30 days. But someyimes we cant fo it ! Try you best not to have a rest day !!

We all usually count it here as a cercuit training , general.

I will do L1 D2 soon

Who feel the soreness from yesterday start?

Do you have room for one more? I just finished my workout and can post measurements and stuff soon...
  • julie_safc
    Options
    Hi! I have just ordered this from Amazon, so it will be coming early next week hopefully! :happy:

Can I just ask what you put down in your exercise diary for this? I was hoping there would be an option for 30 Day Shred but I couldn't find one.

I am new to the site, only joined yesterday, so any advice would be greatly recieved :smile:

Hey I use a HRM when I do shred and usually burn approx. 250cals a session, today I worked real hard and burned 300 though!! Just as a rough idea :-)

Great, thanks :smile:

So do you just manually enter the amount of calories burned into the exercise diary? I will have to have a look how to do that if so, I didn't realise it was an option.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You all are welcomed dear ... lets do it togather.
    The 30 ds was planned to be done day by day for 30 days. But someyimes we cant fo it ! Try you best not to have a rest day !!

We all usually count it here as a cercuit training , general.

I will do L1 D2 soon

Who feel the soreness from yesterday start?

Do you have room for one more? I just finished my workout and can post measurements and stuff soon...
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    You all are welcomed dear ... lets do it togather.

Just so I know how to follow this thread, will you start a new thread every day or add onto this one?

And Thanks for the welcome! I find I do better when I'm challenged!
  • conway22
    conway22 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there!!:happy:

I just started both my dieting and the 30 Day Shred. I've heard a lot of awesome things about it, and I thought joining this convo would definitely help motivate me to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!! My ultimate goal is just to look and feel great. I want to wear cute clothes again!! I don't have my measurements quite yet, but my Starting/Current weight is 182 :ohwell: and my goal weight is 145/150 lbs. I am 5'10. Again, I just want to feel good about myself again... that's what matters most :happy:
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Where do I find out how to do the 30 day shred? What is it?
  • conway22
    conway22 Posts: 5
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a DVD, available at Walmart or online, it's by Jillian Michaels, and OMG, just did Day One and PHEW. But it'll be worth it!
  • UVAMommy
    UVAMommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I join you ladies? I am starting today. I will post my measurements soon.
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in today. I'll post my measurements later on today.
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have just ordered this from Amazon, so it will be coming early next week hopefully! :happy:

Can I just ask what you put down in your exercise diary for this? I was hoping there would be an option for 30 Day Shred but I couldn't find one.

I am new to the site, only joined yesterday, so any advice would be greatly recieved :smile:

Hey I use a HRM when I do shred and usually burn approx. 250cals a session, today I worked real hard and burned 300 though!! Just as a rough idea :-)

Great, thanks :smile:

So do you just manually enter the amount of calories burned into the exercise diary? I will have to have a look how to do that if so, I didn't realise it was an option.

Yeah if you search and it doesn't come up you can add your own exercise and then put in how many mins and how many cals, then from then on it remembers it and if you put how many mins you've done it guesses how many cals! :)
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    I wasn't able to start yesterday, so I'll be doing my day 1 later today before dinner :)
  • UVAMommy
    UVAMommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 / Level 1 complete. This is my second start. I did 15 days straight the first time before my partner quit on me. I've doing the workout sporatically ever since. Today's workout was harder than I expected.

174 - Starting weight.
    38 - waist measurment.
    13 - right and left arms.
    24 - right and left thighs.
    40 - Hips.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Hi all

let's go to a new thread ... and tell us what are you doing in your 30 day shred :-)

Here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303726--28th-group-of-30-day-shred-part-2
  • theseagull
    Options
    Where are you girls !
    Didn't see you in the other thread !
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Where are you girls !
    Didn't see you in the other thread !

I'm there! I wonder if everyone decided to blow off today's workout because it's the weekend?...
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday and would love to join you all thru this journey. I have never joined a group on here so I may need some quidance.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Hi,

Also posted in the other section but here are my measurements...

WAIST -34 1/2
    HIPS - 43
    INNER THIGHS - 24 1/4
    THIGHS - 40
    CALFS - 14 1/4
    ARMS 12 1/4
    weight 192
    Cant wait to see the end results from everyone! :-)