Zumba

Options
I'm just beginning Zumba so I'm really just starting to learn it and I know everyone develops a love affair with it once you really get into it, but for financial reasons I can only afford to go once a week right now. Will I still see results? I know I burn way more calories doing that than I do my 4 mile walks every day but I'm trying to do something active very day. Hopefully I can Zumba at least 2 times a week soon but we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

Replies

• Lauren38570
    Lauren38570 Posts: 239
    Options
    Hmmm if theres a way you can find a Zumba dvd on sale or if you have a wii or ps3 try that , either of those , then on the nights you can't make it to Zumba class you can do it at home , hope that helped =)
  • princessdrea4
    Options
    I was thinking about the Zumba for Wii but Idk if my neighbors downstairs will appreciate it LOL
  • chillijam1
    chillijam1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    if youve got a Wii buy the zumba ive been doing this two to three times a week and once youve bought it it wont cost you anything then for classes ,ive found i can burn at least 400 to 500 cals in a 40 min session doing this ,plus you can do it when its convient to yourself.:smile:
  • sarahg_84
    sarahg_84 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have zumba on the wii and I love it! Plus u can just do it in ur underwear so ur a bit cooler. But still sweat buckets. I have neighbours downstairs but its not too much jumpin about so its ok. But wen I wanna go mad I wait until downstairs r out. Really recommend it tho.