Drinking Aloe Vera gel - experiences?

Options
2»

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Girl I can help u save money! Maje it yourself! Buy aloe leaf at whole foods or a mexican grocer. Then google make your own aloe juice and watch the youtube how to vid. It is so easy! One leaf a huge one gives a ton of gel so you will be good to go! Message me or add me if u have any questions. I have ibs c too.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    messiahs wrote: »
    is it just me or does psypha's comment sound like an automated sale spam?

No, not just you. Sounds very much like a salespitch and that's against the terms of service here. It has been reported to the moderators here.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    psypha wrote: »
    Say what you like but its my own personal testimony. Where no emphasis is needed, they company have a 60 day money back guarantee (even if you use it all and send back the empties); which suggests that they have absolute faith in their products.

Also the initial post was from another person (2011) who uses Forever, perhaps her response (if she is still active) would be interesting to hear.

In the interest of full disclosure....are you the "independent distributor" that operate the website that you fist post is linked to. Forever Living is a MLM company and, as such first posts such as yours that strongly endorse product x o product y are viewed with great suspicion around here.......

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Never tried it, I have seen it at the stores before but the thought of drinking it makes me wanna gag especially after reading some of the comments on here about it tasting bad and smelling. I take chia seeds for helping with digestive issues. tasteless and you can mix them with smoothies or whatever.