30 day shred

Options
I have heard all the good stories about the 30DS dvd so I am really keen to get my hands on one.

I live in New Zealand and did look at amazon to buy a dvd but it wont be compatible or something (I am technologically challenged). Does anyone know if I can get it in NZ or get a copy that is compatible.

Thanks =)

Replies

• clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You can get s computer download I believe instead of DVD 
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hiya. i got mine on trademe for $25 + $5 shipping. and it is all zones, so will work on anything.
  • ljinks
    ljinks Posts: 1
    Options
    If your dvd player is zoned for just your country a American dvd wont work but if your dvd player is universally zoned then you will be fine- if you dont know get someone who is good with technology to check it. Some disks are universal though and I looked at my copy of 30 day shred and I couldn't find what the zoning was- you can always post a question to amazon.com to see if they know and if they can get you the correct copy of the dvd. (added that all of Jillian's video's are great so you might want to invest in more than one- no more trouble zones is my fav!!) Hope this helps and good luck!!
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    I am also from NZ and I downloaded mine from pirate bay works great is great quality and I use it everyday...ok most days LOL I've had 2 days off on level 1 and still have seen results.Give it a go I find it great!
  • Mkin
    Mkin Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks so much for your help, I will definitely investigate this further =)
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered this in Play.com. I think Im nervous!
  • dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about downloading it from Amazon for $1.99. Its only level one but I have a feeling that's all I'll be able to handle right now anyway. :)