Unofficial Official MFP Announcement.. Please read!

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    Good morning my amazing darlings! What a day this day is! This day is the day you declare victory! This day is the day you take any negative images of yourself, any past perceived failures, any thoughts of not being worthy or giving up and you toss them in the garbage. You were not created for failure but to be exactly what you are, a WINNER! We all stumble at my loves, and they are times you have to bend. But the key is that you don’t break, and darling you are UNBREAKABLE! You are a sexy, sweet, hot, kind, supportive, GORGEOUS, stunning, adorable, unstoppable warrior. You are a special, worthy, GORGEOUS fighter. You are absolutely lovely inside and out. So go out today, free from the shackles of the past, and kick some butt! You can do it! This cowboy has faith in you! I am just so proud of you my gorgeous darlins!
    With every beat of my heart, with all I have, heart & soul, I LOVE YOU! You are cherished for the gift you are.
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    Blessings,
    Ed
    what a amazing words thank u
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Thanking God for your gift of Encouragement!!!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Awwww thanks Ed.... this is so Motivating.... a self image booster .. very thoughtful of u :drinker: :blushing:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I always seems to stumble upon these so unsuspectingly. You pick such clever titles. Thanks you for making my day again
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Ed I can not thank you enough for starting my day off on a positive! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • dietingxdiva
    Options
    Again I'll say why can't all men be like you :) So sweet <3 thank you
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! That was GREAT... Thank you so much..
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    As always, your post is such a great way to start the morning. Thanks so much for spreading the love and encouragement. Many blessings to you and yours on yet another scorching Texas day.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: You inspire me loves!
  • KatrinaBallerina
    Options
    I almost had tears in my eyes...what a sweet post!!! Thank you for this..made my day! :)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    love it, and thanks :):)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    love it, and thanks :):)

Been missing you my friend! :flowerforyou:
  • walking02
    walking02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel better!! Love your daily messages. Feel the love right back to you!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have to say even though we arent each others friends - that was so wonderful to read!! I needed to see that - more than one can know. Thank you :smile:
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You rock! You just never know whose life you might bless by random posts! This is very caring and inspirational! Thank you for bolstering me onward as I head out the door to do my long run for the week! XOXOX