Replies

• BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    6 weeks, 12 lbs.
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    One pound a week is great but -not so for me. I estimate 6 months and 13 pounds. I'm pleased, and hope in the next 6 months I manage to lose at least 6!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have been here 184 days and lost an average of 2.3 lbs a week, how ever the last 2 months or so it is slowing to 1.0-1.5 a week.
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    I have been here 30 weeks and lost 38.2lbs So about 1.27lbs a week:) and right now I am set at .5 lb per week because I am nearing the end.
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I joined in Feb. and have lost 22 lbs. So far. I did have a 2 month break when I found out I was expecting and miscarried and I gained like 15 lbs. back. I'm not really sure how to calculate all that. But just based on 22lbs since Feb. it's like 1.34 lbs a week.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I am in week 23 and have lost 23 pounds! Easy math: 1 pound per week.

I lost a lot in the beginning quickly, then plateaued, and now with 7 pounds to go I have MFP set to lose 0.5 pounds/week.

I know those with not as much to lose end up losing much slower. But I'd be lying if I didn't get jealous of all of the "Let's lose 8 pounds this month!" posts or "I lost 4 pounds this week!". Enjoy it while you can, MFP peeps. You'll feel the pain of slow losses soon enough. :bigsmile:
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    great idea. I have been here 58 days and have lost 7.6 lbs(started at 160 but started MFP at 157) so that breaks down to .8 a week and MFP said I would lose .8 a week, lol. I am set to lose 2lbs a week but couldn't have that big of a calorie deficit.