3 weeks and counting

MaxineSmith
MaxineSmith Posts: 2
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all you FitnessPal members!

I've been following a fitness programme for 3 weeks now and doing really well....I think! Whilst the scales don't seem to be my best friend at the moment, my clothes are definitely feeling better and in fact I've dropped a dress size - just in time for my holiday! Hoorah!!

My question though.....why are the scales not confirming the weight loss that I know I've achieved? Is it the level of exercising or am I doing something wrong? I am constantly being told by Fitnesspal that I'm consuming too few calories - could that really be the answer? But what if I'm really not hungry; should I be eating anyway?!! :huh:

Replies

• From doing WW in the past, I remember learning that if you don't eat enough your body will almost go into starvation mode and start holding fat. Whenever I see I'm doing that I almost always add calories (not junk food) to my diet and then find I lose a pound or two within a day. Also, you may be adding mussel and losing inches. I work out now and find that I'm fitting into clothes that I wore when I was 10 pounds lighter when I was gaining my weight.
This discussion has been closed.