You Know You're an MFP Addict When...

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    When you log your entire meal plan in the morning and actually measure portions out to be SURE that you don't go over those calories. :drinker:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    when you know that calorie counts off the top of your head and the 1st thing you do each morning is log in!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh oh...when you log in your exercise before you have even gotten off of the machine. Or from the parking lot of the gym. :blushing:
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    - you calculate the calories that you want to add into your calorie goal before you go work out
    - you grab your phone on the way home from the gym just so that you can log said calories
    - you measure random condiments throughout your day just so you'd get the numbers right on your food log
    - you plan what you're going to eat during a party/event the next day before you even think about what you're going to wear
    - you keep MFP up on your computer while doing everything so you can switch over anytime to check your newsfeed
    - you totallyy understand the Success stories, no matter how small of an NSV was just posted
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    -when you are standing on top of a picnic table in the middle of nowhere...in order to get signal from your cell so you do not lose your consecutive days in a row. *It's only crazy if I think so....lol

-when it takes you 30 solid minutes to log your food....cause you want to be honest with yourself and your MFP buddies ;-) On your cheat days...lol

-when your friends who aren't on MFP know the terms BUMP and NSV.

-when your friends in real life know your MFP friends names and how thier lives are going...lol

The first step is admitting you have a problem....I'm not ready yet!!!!
  • jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your husband knows to get the laptop out and bring up MFP in the morning before putting it in his work bag. I log as I pack my lunch. :love:
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    When your wife says MFP is cult.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You should be writing your essay which is due in today and haven't wrote a word yet you sit on here saying waht film you liked Leo Di Caprio in lol
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Okay, WHEW, I'm not the only one doing these things! Yup...I'm an addict. :)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You warn someone the amount of calories, carbs, protein, sodium, and sugar of a specific food they're about to consume. Drives my friends crazy :devil:

mine too!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You tell a real life friends about something funny your MFP friend did/said. I do this all the time and I feel crazy. Also driving my BF nuts constantly knowing how many calories are in everything. especially what he is eating lol

and this :)

me too!!!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    you log your morning coffee before you DRINK your morning coffee
    Funny! I log my lunch as I'm packing it the night before, for work!
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    when you refresh "My Topics" every minute to see if someone else posted something in a thread you just posted/commented on....refresh.....refresh....refresh
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    -when you log your exercise in while you are still sweating and panting
    [/quote]

YES, THIS^^^^ I sit in my car after working out at the gym and log my exercise in my phone!!!
  • bearsfan2334
    bearsfan2334 Posts: 137
    Options
    Omg - this is hilarious. I think I may need therapy. I really like the one about refresh....refresh...refresh... and the putting in exercise cals when you are panting.

I LOVE IT :heart:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    When you do jumping jacks and push ups in the bathroom at work so you can meet the day's challenge!

I'm guilty of weighing myself before and after using the restroom too. :blushing:
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When you search on MFP for an answer to a question before you search Google!

When you cannot get anything accomplished on the computer because no matter what you sit down to do you end up on MFP.

I love these, I am happy to know that I am not the only one completely obsessed with this website!!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When you've done almost all the things listed on this thread. lol :laugh: LOVE MFP!!!
  • bearsfan2334
    bearsfan2334 Posts: 137
    Options
    when you are at work and have to unplug your network connection cable so you don't have internet and can get something done for the day!
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I got another one....When you slam a nalgene of water just because you haven't been able to meet your water quota for the day. But are sure to weigh yourself BEFORE drinking it!!!!

Hey that is extra weight.....