Sports Bra?

Options
Any tips for a larger sports bra, for walking/running? I have YET to find a good, supportive one.

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    Any tips for a larger sports bra, for walking/running? I have YET to find a good, supportive one.
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've always gone with the good 'ol compression bras, nice and tight, holds 'em in w/ minimal bouncing! :bigsmile:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I found one at Target the other day that looks more like a bra than the usual sports bra. It has no underwire and allows for "breathing". Heh.

I felt comfortable in it at the gym (cept it is a little too small).

The regular sports bras were a disaster... :laugh:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I bought one on-line from Enell. They're not inexpensive but I'm a 38DD and I needed something that would hold tight. It was worth it. A great bra!
  • dmmurray12
    Options
    I ride English Pleasure horses and wear Equestrian Sports Bras to ride in which have no bounce. Just google to find the guaranteed no bounce ones.

The best in the store such as Target or Fred Meyers I found is Lily of France style 2101755. It looks similar to a regular bra. And previously being busty I am very familiar with bounce. I finally broke down and had breast reduction.
  • redsoxbatgirl
    Options
    7 or 8 years ago I bought a champion one...a really rugged thick fabric champion one...I STILL have it today...and it's holding up just fine! I do however, wear a regular bra underneath to give me extra support.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I second the enell. That thing changed my (32F) life!

http://www.titlenine.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2172&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=674&iSubCat=676&iProductID=2172

Here's where I order mine. . .they call it "the last resort". Great customer service and return policy.:flowerforyou:
  • HustleRose
    Options
    OH MY GOD. :noway:

I never thought I'd meet another 32 F in my life.

Dear Jesus, I thought I was the only one.

:laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'm sure eff sea will model one for you.
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I wish I found a sports bra like that years ago.

I had a breast reduction when I was 17(ish) I was wearing a D or DD bra. Always wore a under wire bra, and then a sports bra over top for extra support. Always always wore a bra even to bed. When they measured me before my surgery I was a FF!!! I almost died. he he.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I use Nike, thats all I own, I love them!