Choose your Hard!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I found your blog yesterday and I love it.. You are a inspiration!!! I hope you dont mind i loved it so much .. I passed it on to some friends to show them that through hard work anything is possible...

Thank you, I appreciate that..

PLEASE DO! Im trying to spread the word on my site, Ive made it my mission in life to try and help inspire others to get healthier and more active. Thank you!!
  • CarolW64
    CarolW64 Posts: 2
    Options
    Gary, you are such an inspiration. In your words as well as your accomplishments. Thank you!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Gary, you are such an inspiration. In your words as well as your accomplishments. Thank you!

Thank YOU!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    bump
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You sir are a huge inspiration to me. As some sitting close to the 400lbs border right now, looking at your site has made me want more than ever to lose this weight and enjoy my life more.

Thanks for the words and the pictures, anytime I start losing steam, I'll be going there to pump myself up again.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    You sir are a huge inspiration to me. As some sitting close to the 400lbs border right now, looking at your site has made me want more than ever to lose this weight and enjoy my life more.

Thanks for the words and the pictures, anytime I start losing steam, I'll be going there to pump myself up again.

That means a lot to me, thank you!!

Dont ever give up and dont let anything derail you from hitting your goals!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    bump
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Bumping this for anyone who mightve missed it yesterday!
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for anyone who mightve missed it yesterday!

Thanks. I was actually looking for it for someone!!